Tuesday, October 22, 2013

An Unexpected and Unwanted Delay

Dear Readers,

I regret to inform you that there will be a delay of about two weeks before I can publish any further stories on my blog.  My home computer has been infected with a virus that will take me about two weeks to eliminate, and the netbook from which I am posting this is not Word capable and therefore cannot convert or support Word documents.

I most sincerely apologize for the delay, and appreciate very much your continued reading.  Blame the scum-sucking, ass-licking, cocksucking lowlife assholes who write viruses for this delay.  

Aramis

3 comments:

  1. Well I guess it's taking him a little bit longer than he thought or he has forgotten about what he said taking a couple of weeks.... not over 5 weeks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well maybe he will post again sometime before the new year... I hope .... It's been a long two weeks since October 22nd and from his really last update

    ReplyDelete

I welcome comments on my posts as long as they are respectful and in good taste. I will immediately delete any comment that I find to be rude, offensive, or insulting, and I will do so without hesitation.