Friday, August 2, 2024

Daughter's Morning Wake-Up Part 1

(Author’s note:  this is a work of fiction.  Any resemblance to any person(s) living or dead is purely coincidental.  All characters depicted in sexual situations in this story are at least 16 years of age.  This work is copyrighted and may not be distributed in any way by any person(s) without the express written consent of the author.)

Hank was lying in bed on his back, right in the middle of one of the best erotic dreams he’d ever had when he was abruptly awakened by his 16-year-old daughter, Janie, as she jumped onto the bed on top of him.  He was sporting a major case of ‘morning wood’ thanks to the dream he was having, all 7 inches of his cock hard and throbbing, and Janie landed right on top of it.  She sat down right on top of the hard tube of his cock, straddling his hips, and he could feel the warmth of her pussy through the thin cotton sheet covering him as it pressed against the underside of his cock.

“Good morning, Daddy!” Janie said, bouncing on him as she sat on top of him, her hands on his stomach, her big tits bouncing on her chest, a big smile on her face.  Her short dark hair was tied on the sides of her head in pigtails, giving her a “Lolita” like appearance that Hank secretly loved.  She was wearing nothing but a sheer pink babydoll nightie and matching sheer pink panties, her ‘D’ cup tits bouncing on her chest as she bounced on top of him.  He could clearly see her big, round areola with the hard nipples in the center, and when he glanced down he could also clearly see the big, dark patch of pubic hair covering her mound.

“Janie, what…what are you doing?” he said, taken by surprise, unconsciously resting his hands on top of Janie’s thighs as he spoke.

“Don’t I even get a good morning?” she said, grinning at him as she bounced on him again, her big boobs bouncing as well.

“Good morning.  Now what are you doing?” he said, looking up at her and trying to ignore the feeling of her pussy pressing against his hard cock.

“I’m waking you up, Daddy!” she said, bouncing on him again, still grinning.  “I’m your morning wake-up!” she said, her big boobs bouncing again.  He tried not to look but failed, and when Janie saw him looking at her big tits her smile got a little bigger.

“Janie, you shouldn’t be in here,” he said, trying to do the right thing even though his cock was harder than ever as she sat on it.  “Your mother will kill both of us if she finds you in here like this,” he said, stating the obvious.

“Oh, don’t worry about that, Daddy!  It’s Saturday morning so she’s gone to the grocery store as usual and won’t be back for at least an hour,” Janie said, smiling down at him as she sat on him, bouncing just a little.

“But still, you shouldn’t be…” he began, but Janie cut him off.

“Oooo, what’s this, Daddy?  What’s this hard thing down here?” she said, bringing a hand up to her mouth as she looked down at the tube of his hard cock sticking out from under her mound. 

“Janie, I…” he began.

“Daddy!  Do you have a boner?” she asked, looking up at him with a big grin on her face, her eyes sparkling.

“Janie…” he began, but again she cut him off.

“You do!  You have a boner!” she said, pushing her hips down and rubbing them up and down on the underside of his cock a little. 

“Janie, you…”

“That must have been some dream you were having, huh, Daddy?  To give you a case of ‘morning wood’ like this, I mean,” she said, putting her hands on his stomach and rubbing her mound against his hard shaft more firmly, looking into his eyes as she did.

“Janie, you shouldn’t…” he started to say.

“We have to do something about this, Daddy,” she said, her voice low and seductive as she looked into his eyes.  “We can’t just let this big, hard boner of yours go to waste, now can we?” she said, rubbing her pussy against him harder.

“Janie, stop,” he said, gripping her thighs a little harder as she rubbed her pussy against his cock.

“I mean, what kind of daughter would I be if I let my daddy suffer like this?” she said, rubbing her pussy up and down on the underside of his cock more firmly.

“Janie, we can’t…we shouldn’t do this,” he said, protesting weakly.

“Yes we can, and yes, we are; at least I am.  All you have to do is lay there, Daddy, and let me do the rest,” she said, the lust in her eyes plain to see. 

“Janie, stop,” he said in a last vain effort to resist what he knew he wanted deep down inside, and what his daughter obviously wanted as well.

“Do you really want me to stop, Daddy?” Janie asked, looking down at him for a moment before she pulled the nightie up over her head and dropped it on the floor next to the bed, lifting her big, naked tits up for him to see.

“I don’t think you do, do you, Daddy?” she asked, her voice soft and low as she pulled on her nipples, smiling down at him.  Then she reached down at grabbed his hands, bringing them up and putting them on her big tits, squeezing the backs of his hands to encourage him to squeeze them.  To her delight he did, his fingers closing on the big, soft mounds of her tits.

“No, I didn’t think so!” she said as she looked down at him, a triumphant smile on her face.  “That’s it, Daddy, squeeze my tits!  Squeeze my big tits!” she said as she slid her now soaking wet pussy up and down on the underside of his hard cock, the first traces of her musk floating in the air of the room.  Hank gripped his daughter’s tits harder, loving the feeling of her big, soft tits in his hands.  He had secretly wanted to do this for so long, and now that it was happening he couldn’t believe it.

“I think we need to get this sheet out of the way,” Janie said, lifting up from sitting on his hips just enough to pull the sheet covering his rock-hard cock out of the way.  She smiled when she looked down and saw his cock beneath her, the skin taught and the veins visible.

“Oh, wow, Daddy, you’ve got a nice cock!” she said, reaching down and wrapping her fingers around it, gripping it firmly and pumping it slowly as she spoke.  “So nice and hard!  And it’s so big!  A lot bigger than the boys at school, that’s for sure!” she said, giggling as she squeezed the hard shaft in her hand, his hands still gripping and squeezing her big tits.

“How long has it been since you’ve had a tight, wet, teen pussy sliding down onto this big, hard dick of yours, Daddy?” she asked, her voice soft as she pumped his cock in her hand. 

“Too long,” he replied, looking up at her.

“Well, I think it’s time I changed all that!” she said, grinning.  She lifted her hips up and pulled the crotch of her now-soaked panties aside, the thick bush of her untrimmed pubic hair being revealed to him for the first time.  He was pleasantly surprised to discover that her outer lips were shaven smooth when she pushed his cock back and rubbed the bulbous head between them, spreading her slippery juices over it to mix with his own precum.  He couldn’t see much of her bare pussy but he could see that her outer lips were big and thick, much bigger and thicker than any other woman’s pussy he’d ever seen.  He watched as they slid around the head of his cock as she rubbed it up and down her slit, getting it slick with her juices.  Then she put the head against her opening and sat down, taking his entire cock completely inside her warm, tight, soaking wet pussy in one long, smooth motion.

“AAHHHHHHH!” she gasped, closing her eyes and smiling as she sat down on his cock, the hard, thick shaft stretching her pussy out as it slipped inside her, filling her completely.

Hank inhaled, taking a deep breath as his daughter’s tight, soaking wet pussy slid down over his hard shaft, squeezing her tits harder.  It had been a very long time since he’d felt a pussy this hot, this tight, and this wet wrapped around his cock, and it felt absolutely wonderful!

“Oh, my God, that feels so good!” she moaned, opening her eyes and looking down at Hank as she sat on his cock, her tight, wet pussy gripping his cock like a warm, wet velvet glove.  She slowly ground her hips around in a circle on his cock, her hands on his stomach for support as he gripped her big tits in his hands.

“I just love the feeling of your big, hard dick inside my tight little pussy, Daddy!” she said, her voice soft and low, a smile on her face.  “I can’t wait to feel it pumping your cum inside me!” she said, her eyes sparkling.

“Janie, I don’t think…” he began.

“It’s okay, Daddy, I’m on the pill!” she said, grinning down at him.

“Since when?” he asked in surprise.

“Since Mommy put me on it six months ago when she caught me fucking Todd,” Janie said.  Todd was the 18-year-old boy next door, and while Hank knew that Janie had a sort of crush on him, he had no idea that she’d acted out on it.  But considering what she was doing now, he wasn’t surprised.

“So it’s okay, Daddy, you can pump as much of your cum inside me as you want!  And I want you to pump me full, Daddy, I want you to pump my teen pussy full of your cum!” she said as she began riding his cock, sliding her pussy slowly up and down his length. 

Janie kept her eyes locked onto Hank’s as she rode his cock, sliding her tight, wet pussy up and down its length, increasing the pace just a little.  Hank lifted his head and looked down to watch as she rode his cock, the hard shaft glistening with her juices as she slipped her tight pussy up and down on it over and over again.

“Does that feel good, Daddy?” she asked, her voice low and husky with desire, a smile on her face.  “Does my tight, wet pussy feel good sliding up and down on your big, hard cock?”

“Yes, it does,” he replied as he squeezed her big tits in his hands, all of his resistance having crumbled away by now.

“You like my big tits, Daddy?” she asked, teasing him, a big smile on her face as she continued riding his cock.

“Very much!” he replied, a smile finally crossing his face.  “I’ve wanted to do this for a very long time,” he said, admitting what he thought she already knew. 

“I know you have, Daddy,” she said, verifying what he thought.  “I’ve seen the way you look at them and at me, and I just knew that deep down inside you wanted to fuck me just as much as I wanted you to – and I really wanted you to fuck me!” she said, grinning down at him as she rode his cock.  “I also knew you’d never make the first move, so I decided to do it.  I hope you don’t mind,” she said.

“No, not at all,” he said, looking up at her as she moved on top of him.

“And don’t worry, I’ll never tell anyone about this,” she said, riding him a little harder and a little faster.

“Especially not your mom,” Hank said.

“Especially not Mommy!” Janie said, grinning down at him.  She rode his cock in silence for a few moments more before she spoke again, and when she did there was an urgency to her tone that Hank picked up on right away.

“I want you to cum inside me, Daddy,” she said, her voice a little hoarse with desire as she increased the pace a little more.  “I want you to cum inside me and fill me up with your cum!  I want to feel your cock pumping inside me as you shoot your sperm deep inside my pussy!” she said, moving faster still.

“You keep doing what you’re doing and it won’t be very long at all before you get your wish,” he said, gripping her big tits firmly and making her moan.

“Ohhhh, yes, Daddy, yes!  Squeeze my big tits while I ride your big, hard cock!” Janie moaned, looking down at him with hooded eyes, her mouth hanging open as she rode his cock.  She leaned forward and put her hands on the bed on either side of him for support, the new angle letting her slide further up his cock as she rode him.

“Ohhhh, yeah, that’s better!  MMMMMMM, that’s much better!” she moaned, biting her bottom lip and closing her eyes as she felt his entire 7 inches of rock-hard man-meat sliding in and out of her tight, soaking wet pussy as she rode him in long, deep strokes.  The squishy sounds of her pussy sliding up and down on his cock filled the room, and she rode him in silence for a few moments more.  The excitement of what was happening got to Hank quickly, and it wasn’t long before he felt his balls shifting in preparation for the coming orgasm, which he could tell was going to be big.

“I’m gonna cum, Janie,” Hank gasped, feeling his orgasm building quickly. 

“Good! That’s what I want, for you to cum inside me!” Janie said, picking up the pace of her strokes and dropping her hips down onto his cock harder as well.  “I want to feel this big dick of yours pumping inside me as it fills me up with your hot cum, so give it to me, Daddy!  Give it to me!  Cum inside me, cum inside your little girl’s tight pussy and fill it up with your cum!” she said, fucking him faster and harder still.

It only took a few moments more for Janie to get what she so desperately wanted.  Hank felt his orgasm quickly building, and then he slapped his hands down onto the tops of Janie’s thighs and groaned loudly as his orgasm hit. 

“HNNNGGGHHHHH!” he groaned, bucking his hips upwards as his cock exploded inside her tight, wet pussy, blasting a long stream of hot, thick cum deep inside her.

“Yes, Daddy, yes!  Give it to me, give it to me!” she cried out, clamping her legs against his sides to hang on as his body bucked and jumped beneath her, his cock pumping over and over again, shooting stream after stream of hot cum deep inside her.  She laughed out loud with glee as she felt his cock pumping inside her while she continued riding him, sliding her pussy up and down on his cock while he filled her up with his cum.  Hank gripped the tops of her thighs hard as his orgasm ran its course, his balls emptying themselves into his daughter’s pussy. 

He came long and hard, and when his orgasm was over and his cock finally stopped pumping out cum it left him gasping for breath.  He relaxed his grip on her thighs and lay still, his chest heaving as Janie sat down on his cock and stayed there, not moving, just enjoying the feeling of his cock buried inside her pussy that was now full of his cum.

“Wow, Daddy, you came hard!” she said, grinning down at him as she sat upright on his cock, her hands resting on her thighs as she buried his cock as deep inside her as she could.

“Thanks to you, yes,” he replied, still gasping for breath.

“And you came a lot, too!” she said, wiggling her ass on top of him.  “I can feel you starting to leak out of me a little,” she said.

“Sorry about that,” he replied, smiling up at her.

“Don’t be sorry, you gave me exactly what I wanted – a pussy full of my daddy’s cum!” she said brightly, her eyes shining as she smiled down at him.  “Did you like it, Daddy?” she asked, looking into his eyes.  “Did you like fucking me?”

“Yes, baby, I did.  Very much, I must admit,” he said, nodding and returning her smile.

“Good!  Because I liked it, too!” she said, bouncing on him with glee as she spoke.  “As a matter of fact, I liked it so much that we’re gonna do this again as soon as possible!” she said, grinning down at him.  “Would you like that, Daddy?  Would you like to fuck your little girl again and fill her pussy up with your cum?”  Then, before he could reply, she leaned over and brought her face right up to his as she continued, her voice a soft, sexy whisper.

“Or would you like to fill up my mouth instead?” she asked, a sly smile on her face.

“Decisions, decisions,” he replied, returning her sly smile.  “I’ll let you decide; how about that?” he said.

“Fine by me!” she said, sitting upright again.  “Who knows, maybe I’ll make you cum twice and we can do both!” she said, grinning down at him.  “Right now I need to go get cleaned up before Mommy comes home,” she said, getting up from where she sat on his cock, a small bit of his cum slipping out before she clamped her hand over her pussy.  She reached down and picked her nightie up from the floor, then came over and kissed him on the cheek.

“See you later, Daddy!” she said, grinning at him.  Then she turned and was gone, trotting out of the bedroom and out of sight.  Hank watched her go and then turned his head back towards the ceiling, clasping his hands on his stomach as he lay there for a moment, a mixture of his cum and her pussy juices drying on his cock.  His mind was a jumble of thoughts as he tried to sort out what had just happened, a part of him still not believing that his daughter had just fucked him in his bed.

A lot of thoughts crossed his mind, but preventing it from happening again wasn’t one of them.  Instead he found himself thinking of ways that he could make it happen, but in the end decided to let Janie take it from there.  His cock was hers anytime she wanted it; for now the only thing he needed to worry about was getting cleaned up before his wife came home.

With that he got out of bed and headed for the bathroom to take a shower and get his day started.

To be continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments on my posts as long as they are respectful and in good taste. I will immediately delete any comment that I find to be rude, offensive, or insulting, and I will do so without hesitation.