Friday, September 6, 2024

Getting Dirty With Daddy Part 2

(Author’s note:  this is a work of fiction.  Any resemblance to any person(s) living or dead is purely coincidental.  All characters depicted in sexual situations in this story are at least 16 years of age.  This work is copyrighted and may not be distributed in any way by any person(s) without the express written consent of the author.)

Trent was sitting in his favorite chair with his feet propped up on the coffee table when Pixie came in, wearing the same red halter top and tight denim shorts she had been before they had gone to her room and ‘gotten dirty.’  She was smiling as she walked towards him, her dimples showing and her big boobs bouncing in her halter top.  Instead of sitting on the couch next to the chair as he thought she would, she plopped down on his lap instead, wrapping her arms around his neck.  When he turned his head to look at her she kissed him, her lips soft and warm against his, slipping her tongue into his mouth as she put a hand on the back of his head.  She kissed him long and deep, and much to his surprise he felt his cock stirring beneath her.

‘Is there anything this girl isn’t good at when it comes to sex?’ Trent thought to himself as he put his arms around her and held her close while she continued the best kiss he’d had in decades, if not ever.  When she finally ended the kiss she had a big smile on her face, her green eyes sparkling.

“Hi, Daddy!” she said, her voice soft and low.

“Hi, yourself,” he replied, returning her smile.

“You know what I’m gonna do for the rest of the day?” she asked, her arms still around his neck.

“What’s that?” he asked.

“I’m gonna see just how many times I can make you cum and just how much cum I can get out of you, that’s what I’m gonna do!” she said, her smile getting bigger.

“Oh, you are, are you?” he replied, teasing her, his arms still around her.

“Yep, I am!” she replied.  “How many times have you cum in a day before today, Daddy?” she asked, curious.

“Three, I think” he replied.  “And that was a long time ago, back when your mom and I were dating,” he said.

“Well, we can do better than that, I’m sure!” Pixie said.  “You just watch!  I’ll make you cum at least four times before the day is over, maybe more!” she said.

“Of that I have no doubt!” Trent replied, making both of them laugh.  Then his face turned serious as he was about to ask her a very important question, one that had come to mind as he was waiting for her to come out.

“Sweetheart, I hate to have to ask this, but I’d be crazy not to.  So bear with me, okay?” he said, looking down into her face.

“Sure, Daddy, what is it?” she said, looking up at him.

“Are you on any kind of birth control?” he asked, dreading the answer.  Pixie put his fears to rest when she giggled at the question.

“Of course I am, Daddy!  I’m not crazy, you know,” she said, smiling up at him.  “You mean Mom didn’t tell you?” she asked, her face taking on a serious look.

“No, she didn’t,” Trent replied.  “When did she do this?” he asked, genuinely curious.

“About a month before she left.  She found out that I was ‘sexually active,’ as she put it, and rather than tell me to stop which she knew I wasn’t gonna do, she put me on the pill instead,” Pixie explained.

“But you still have the guy use a condom anyway, right?  To keep from catching something nasty?” he asked.  Pixie nodded as she replied.

“You better believe it!  There’s too much stuff floating around out there for me not to!  You’re the only guy who’s ever fucked me ‘bareback,’ Daddy, and until I get married and have a husband of my own you’re the only one who ever will,” she said, looking into his eyes.

“Thank you, Pixie,” he said, smiling.

“It’s almost eleven o’clock, so why don’t we go get some lunch, then come back here and let me make you cum again?” she asked, looking into his eyes.

“Sounds good,” Trent said, smiling. 

“And then tonight after dinner I’ll give you a very special dessert – or rather, you can give me a very special dessert!” she said, grinning.  “Okay, Daddy?” she asked.

“Okay, sweetheart,” he replied.  She got up from his lap and he followed, getting up out of his chair.  “Burger City okay for lunch?” he asked, already knowing the answer.

“Yes! I love Burger City!” she said happily.

“Great!  Then let’s go,” he said, walking out of the living room with Pixie right behind him.

About 45 minutes later they were sitting at a table outside of Burger City enjoying the sunshine and the weather, talking and just enjoying each other’s company.  There was a small lull in the conversation after which Pixie spoke up.

“You know you’re the envy of every guy here, right, Daddy?” she asked, smiling at him as she held her burger up in front of her, taking a bite after she finished speaking.

“Yeah, I noticed that,” Trent said, smiling as he took a sip of his drink.  “You do seem to draw attention, especially dressed the way you are,” he said.

“I’m a tease, Daddy!  And I hate to admit it, but I like it!  I like the attention I get when I dress to show off my body,” she said, chewing on her burger.

“So you know every guy in here wants to have sex with you, right?” he asked as he ate his French Fries.

“Yep, I know,” she replied, taking a sip of her drink between bites of her burger.  “And I also know that the only one who has even the remotest chance of that happening is you!” she said, smiling at him.  “Once we get home I’m going to wrap my lips around your dick and suck the cum out of you, and later on tonight I’m going to ride it out of you like I did this morning!” she said, her smile turning into a grin. 

“Promise?” Trent said, teasing her.

“Oh, yeah, I promise!” she replied, nodding her head and grinning from ear to ear.  Fifteen minutes later they were both finished eating, and as Trent gathered up the trash to throw it away Pixie spoke up, her voice soft and sultry as she ducked her head slightly and looked at him from beneath her brow.

“Are you ready for me to suck the cum out of you now, Daddy?” she asked, one side of her mouth curling up in a slightly wicked smile.

“Oh, yeah, I’m ready,” he said, returning her smile.

“Then let’s go!” she said, getting up from the table.  Trent got up from the table and threw the trash away, then followed Pixie to the car, watching her ass wiggling as she walked along with every other red-blooded male in sight.

As soon as they got into the house Pixie grabbed Trent by the hand and led him to her bedroom, stopping in the center of the room next to the end of her bed.  She turned around and immediately reached for his belt, quickly unfastening it and then unfastening his shorts as well.  She pushed them down over his hips and let them fall to the floor, pleased to see that Trent wasn’t wearing anything under them.  She immediately dropped to her knees in front of him, opening her mouth and sucking his flaccid cock into her mouth. 

“MMMMMMM!” she moaned as she sucked his cock in and out of her mouth, feeling it get harder as she did.  She reached up and grabbed his balls with one hand, massaging and tugging on them as she sucked him to full hardness.  It only took her a few minutes to get his cock rock-hard and throbbing, ready to have the cum sucked out of it.  She released his cock from her mouth and stood up, untying the halter top as she spoke.

“Sit down on the bed, Daddy, I want to get on my knees between your legs like the good little cum slut that I am!” she said, pulling the halter top open and tossing it onto the bed.  Trent did as she said, and as soon as he sat down she pushed his knees apart and dropped down to her knees between his legs, moving in close so that her big tits were pressing against his cock and balls.  She lifted her tits up and dropped them down on either side of his cock, pushing them together and trapping his cock between them, the only thing showing being the head as it poked out of the top of her cleavage.

“How about a nice tit fuck before I get down to business?” Pixie said, an impish grin on her face.

“Sounds good to me!” Trent said, sitting back on his elbows and watching Pixie as she lifted her tits up and down on his cock, pressing them firmly together to keep it trapped between them.  He could feel his precum starting to flow, and as it did the insides of her tits where his cock was trapped became slick and slippery, enhancing the feelings he was experiencing.

“I love tit fucking you, Daddy!” Pixie said, grinning at him.  “I love feeling your hard cock between my big tits!”

“So do I,” he replied, returning her grin.

“You want me to make you cum like this, Daddy?” she asked, sliding her tits up and down on his cock, pushing hard against them as she did.  “Would you like to cum in between my big tits?”

“I think so, yes,” he replied, nodding.  “It’s been a very long time since I had a decent tit fuck – or a tit fuck at all, for that matter,” he said.

“Then it’s settled!  I’m gonna tit-fuck you and make you cum between my tits!” Pixie said, her eyes sparkling.  “Anything to make my Daddy happy!” she said, her dimples showing as she slid her big, firm tits up and down around his cock.

Trent sat back and watched as his daughter slid her big, firm tits up and down the length of his hard cock, the head disappearing between them as she lifted them up and then reappearing when she pushed them down.  Pixie was just as good at this as she was at everything else she’d done to him so far, which didn’t surprise him much.  She obviously knew her way around a hard dick, and he really didn’t want to know the details on how she’d gotten so good.  All he was going to do was enjoy it, as often as he could, for as long as he could.

“You like feeing my big tits sliding up and down on your hard dick, Daddy?” she asked, smiling at him as she moved her tits up and down on his shaft, the valley between them now slippery with his precum.  “I love feeling it between my tits, and I can’t wait to feel it pumping your cum out!” she said, her eyes sparkling.

“Keep that up and it won’t be long,” Trent said, feeling his balls shifting.

“Give it to me, Daddy, give me all that cum!  I want it all over my big tits, so give it to me!” she said, pushing her tits together harder around his cock and moving them faster as she spoke.  “Cum all over my tits, Daddy, cum all over my tits!”

The sight of his daughter’s big tits wrapped around his cock, swallowing it up as she slid them up and down around it coupled with the look of excitement on her face made his orgasm build quickly, and it only took about thirty seconds for him to feel his orgasm getting ready to explode.

“Get ready, sweetheart, here it comes!” he warned.

“Give it to me, Daddy, give it to me!” Pixie urged, increasing the pace as she spoke.  Then she squealed with glee as he came, his cock exploding between her tits and blasting a stream of cum out from between them that landed on her chest and neck.  Trent clenched his teeth and groaned as he came, his cock throbbing between her big, firm tits, pumping out stream after stream of cum

“That’s it, Daddy, cum all over me!  Cum all over my tits!” Pixie said, urging him on with a big grin on her face.  She loved the feeling of his cock pumping between her tits, pushing them together harder as he came between them.

Trent came harder and pumped out a lot more cum than he thought he would, considering this was his third orgasm of the day, and when his orgasm had run its course and his cock stopped pulsing between his daughter’s tits it left him gasping for breath.  Pixie held her tits together around his cock, holding them still while his cock spit out the last bit of cum.  She looked down at his cock between her tits, the valley between them filled with his cum, then looked up at him and smiled as she spoke.

“Wow, Daddy, look at that!” she said, grinning from ear to ear.  “Look how much cum you gave me!” she said, releasing her tits from around his cock.  She immediately scooped up his cum with her fingers and then stuck them into her mouth, sucking the cum from them.

“MMMMMMMM!” she moaned, looking him in the eyes as she sucked the cum from her fingers.  Then she did it again, repeating it until she had cleaned all of his cum from her tits and swallowed it down.  When she’d gotten the last bit from her skin she grabbed his cock and held it up to her mouth, then dropped her mouth down onto it and clamped her lips closed around it.  She sucked his cock hard, pumping the last bit of cum out of it while she sucked on it, keeping the head in her mouth while she pumped the shaft with her hand.  When she was sure she had gotten the last of it she slipped her mouth from his cock and sighed, a big smile on her face.

“I think I got it all,” she said, smiling up at him as she gripped his cock in her hand.

“Yeah, I think so, too,” Trent said, panting a little as he caught his breath.

“That’s three, Daddy,” Pixie said, beaming at him.  “One more time to break your record!  And we’re gonna do it, too!” she said.

“I’m sure we will,” Trent replied, returning her smile.

“Time to go clean up,” she said, bending down and kissing the head of his cock before she released it from her grip and stood up, her big tits swaying as she moved.  “I’ll see you in the living room, Daddy!” she said, bending over to kiss him on the cheek.  Then she turned and trotted into her bathroom to clean up, closing the door behind her. 

Trent stood up and picked up his shorts, slipping them on and fastening them as he walked out of her bedroom towards the living room, a big smile on his face.

 They spent the rest of the afternoon relaxing and watching movies on one of the streaming services, with Pixie cuddled up against Trent most of the time.  When it came time for dinner Trent fired up the grill and cooked a couple of ribeye steaks, those steaks being their favorite kind of steak.  When they finished eating Pixie helped Trent clean up, taking a load of dirty dishes into the kitchen behind her father.  They were loading the dirty dishes into the dishwasher, Trent enjoying the view of Pixie’s big tits hanging down in her halter top as she bent over to put the dishes in the dishwasher.  She caught him looking and grinned as she spoke, standing up straight with her hands on her hips.

“Were you staring at my tits, Daddy?” she said, teasing him.

“Yep, sure was,” he replied, returning her grin.

“Here, let me improve the view for you!” she said, untying the knot between her tits and opening her halter, pulling the cups aside and revealing her naked breasts to him.  She lifted them up in her hands and pushed them together, jiggling them and giggling as she did.  She had the prettiest, sexiest pair of big tits Trent had ever seen, and she obviously loved showing them to him as much as he enjoyed looking at them.

“You know, I don’t know why I bother wearing a halter top at all, considering what’s happened over the past couple of days,” she said, slipping the halter top from her shoulders and dropping it on the counter.  “Actually, I don’t know why I should wear any clothes at all around the house now that we’ve seen each other naked,” she said, looking him in the eyes as she unfastened her jeans shorts and slid them down over her hips, stepping out of them and dropping them on the counter with her halter.  She stood naked before him, her hands on her hips, a smile on her face as she spoke again.

“What do you think, Daddy?” she asked, her voice soft.  “Is it okay with you if I run around the house naked?” she asked, already knowing the answer.

“Absolutely,” Trent replied, feeling his cock stirring in his shorts as he looked her up and down.  His daughter was absolutely the sexiest, hottest woman he’d ever seen, and he wanted her so bad it hurt.

“I see somebody else is okay with it, too!” Pixie said, giggling as she looked down at his crotch.  Trent looked down and saw that the front of his shorts was tented out by his rising cock.

“Here, let me take care of that for you, Daddy,” Pixie said, walking over to him, her big tits swaying slightly as she moved.  She dropped down to her knees in front of him and quickly opened the fly to his shorts, pulling out his cock and immediately wrapping her lips around it, sucking it into her mouth.

“MMMMMMMMMMM!” she moaned as she slid her mouth down onto his cock, sucking hard as she ran the flat of her tongue against the underside of his rapidly hardening shaft.  She held his cock there for a moment, then began sliding her mouth up and down on the shaft, loving the feeling of it growing bigger and harder in her mouth.  When he was completely hard she slid her mouth from his cock and looked up at him, smiling and pumping his hard cock with her hand as she spoke.

“So where do you want to fuck me, Daddy?  Here in the kitchen, in the living room, where?  You can fuck me anywhere you want, just name it!” she said, grinning up at him. 

“You tell me.  This is your day, my day will be tomorrow, so you tell me where,” he replied, smiling down at her.

“I want you to bend me over the arm of your favorite chair and fuck me from behind!” she said, her green eyes sparkling as she spoke, a big grin on her face.

“I can do that,” he replied.

“Just let me suck on your cock a minute more, okay, Daddy?” Pixie said.  Without waiting for a reply she slipped her mouth back down onto his hard cock, sucking on it hard as she slid her mouth up and down his length.  He let her do as she pleased, enjoying it as much as she was, content to stand there and watch as her head bobbed up and down on his cock while she pulled and tugged on his balls with the other.  After a minute or so she slid her mouth from his cock and spoke, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand as she pumped his cock with the other.

“God, I love sucking your dick!” she said, looking up at him and smiling.  “But now I want you to fuck me, so let’s go!” she said, getting to her feet.  Keeping her hand on his cock she led him into the living room and over to his chair, turning to face him once they were there.

“Get naked, Daddy!” she said, grinning up at him.  Without a word Trent did as she said, quickly stripping out of his shirt and shorts, then stepping out of his shoes.  Pixie watched with a smile on her face, and when he was completely naked she reached out and grasped his cock in her hand, stepping forward until her big breasts were pressing against his chest, tugging on his cock as she spoke.

“Are you ready to fuck me and give me your cum, Daddy?” she said, her voice a sexy whisper.

“Yes, I am,” he replied, his cock rock-hard and throbbing as it stood out in front of him.

Without another word Pixie turned around to face his chair, bending over the arm and sticking her ass out to him.  Then she reached around and grabbed the cheeks of her ass with both hands, pulling them apart to give him a clear, unobstructed view of her smooth-shaven outer pussy lips.  They were already swollen and glistening with her juices, the pink flesh of her opening also wet and glistening.  Once again Trent thought to himself that his daughter had the prettiest, sexiest pussy he’d ever seen, and he couldn’t wait to push his dick into it.

“Come fuck me, Daddy!” Pixie said, looking back and him and grinning.

Trent stepped forward, positioning himself between her feet and close enough so that the head of his cock was touching her pussy.  He pressed it up against her wet slit and rubbed it up and down, rubbing the underside of his hard shaft against her pussy, coating it with her juices and making her moan.

“Stop teasing me, Daddy, and stick it in!” she said, biting her bottom lip.  She was eager to feel his hard cock inside her again, almost as eager as she was to feel it pumping inside her as it filled her up with his cum.

Trent grasped his cock with his hand and rubbed the head up and down between her outer lips a few times, then placed it at the opening to her pussy and pushed forward.  The head slipped in easily, making Pixie moan as it stretched her out.

“MMMMMMMM!” she moaned as Trent pushed the head of his cock into her tight, wet pussy.  He held it there for just a moment, then pushed harder to slide more of his hard cock into her.

“AAAHHHHHHH, yesssss!” she moaned as Trent pushed his cock into her pussy, working it into her tight tunnel a little at a time.  “That’s it, Daddy, that’s it!  Push that big, hard dick inside me!” she said, urging him on.

Trent watched as he slid his cock in and out of his daughter’s tight pussy, pushing it in a little deeper with each stroke.  He took his time, enjoying the sensations of her wet pussy wrapped tightly around his cock as he slid it in and out of her, going in deeper with each stroke.  He knew she was eager to have his whole cock inside her, but he wanted to savor the sensations of his cock sliding into her a little at a time, stretching her tight pussy out as he pushed deeper and deeper.

“Oh, my God, Daddy, you’re driving me crazy!” Pixie gasped, pushing her ass back towards him as she braced herself with her hands on the cushion of his chair.  “Shove that big, hard dick into my pussy and fuck me!” she urged, desperate to feel his entire cock inside her.

“All in good time, sweetheart, all in good time,” he said, smiling as he spoke.  “I want to take my time and enjoy this.  I always thought that the best part of sex was the initial penetration – next to actually cumming, that is,” he said, working his cock deeper into her pussy as he spoke.

“All I know is you’re driving me crazy!” she said, looking back at him.  “I just want you to fuck me, that’s all!”

“I’m going to, sweetheart, trust me.  Just be patient, because once I get my cock all the way inside you I’m going to give you the fucking of your life.  Okay, sweetheart?” he said, pushing a little harder.

“Okay, Daddy, just don’t take too long!” she said, powerless to do anything else but take it as he gave it to her.

Trent took his time despite Pixie wanting him to hurry, enjoying the sensations of slipping his hard cock into her tight pussy a little at a time, stretching her out as he went.  When he finally slid the last inch into her he pushed hard, making her groan as the head of his cock hit the end of her tunnel and pressed against it firmly.

“UNGHHH!” Pixie groaned as he hit bottom, pushing her ass back against him.  “Oh, my God, that feels so good!” she said, loving the feeling of his big, hard cock inside her tight pussy.

“And now for the fucking part,” he said, gripping her hips firmly with both hands.

“Oh my God, yes!” Pixie gasped, smiling as she felt him grip her hips firmly.

Trent began thrusting then, pushing his hard cock in and out of Pixie’s tight, wet pussy in long, deep, hard strokes.  He pulled it out until just the head was inside her pussy, then thrust it back in again in long, deep, hard strokes, the cheeks of her ass rippling as his hips banged against her.

“OH…MY…GOD…OH…MY…GOD…” Pixie moaned loudly in time with his thrusts, her big tits swaying as they hung down from her chest, her nipples hard as rocks.  She bit her lip and moaned again as her father increased the force and speed of his thrusts, fucking her harder and deeper just as she wanted.

Trent looked down and watched his cock as it slid in and out of his daughter’s tight, wet pussy.  He gripped her hips hard as he fucked her, driving his cock in and out of her and gradually increasing the force and speed of his thrusts.  He loved watching the rounded cheeks of her ass rippling as his hips hit them, and that only made him want to fuck her harder – which he did.  Soon he was pounding his cock in and out of Pixie hard and fast, making her big tits bounce and sway on her chest as she was bent over the arm of his chair, his hips smacking loudly against her ass.

“OH, MY GOD, YES, DADDY, YES!  JUST LIKE THAT!  JUST LIKE THAT!” Pixie cried out as her father fucked her hard and fast, just the way she wanted him to.  She could feel his balls slapping against her clit with every forward thrust of his hips, and it wasn’t long before she could feel an orgasm quickly approaching. 

“NNNGGHHHHH!  I’M GONNA CUM, DADDY, I’M GONNA CUM!” she cried out, gripping the cushion of the chair in her fists as her father continued pounding her pussy with his hard cock.  It only took about another twenty seconds or so of Trent pounding his cock in and out of her before her orgasm hit, and hit hard.

“HNNNNGGHHHHHHH!” Pixie cried out as she came, her orgasm exploding inside her like a bomb, the waves of pleasure crashing through her body and making her toes curl.  She squeezed her eyes shut and gritted her teeth, groaning loudly as her orgasm took over, her whole body shaking.

Seeing and feeling Pixie cumming the way she was quickly brought Trent right to the edge, and it wasn’t long before he was ready to blow his load as well. He gritted his teeth as he held back, knowing that if he held back a bit it would feel that much better when he let go and his orgasm hit.

“My turn!” he grunted right before he let go.  Before Pixie could react or say anything his orgasm hit, his cock exploding inside Pixie’s tight, soaking wet pussy.  Trent groaned loudly as his cock pumped stream after stream of hot, thick cum deep into his daughter’s pussy as he continued stroking it in and out of her.  Then he pushed his hips forward hard and held them there, burying his pumping, spurting cock as deep inside her pussy as he could.  Pixie could feel it pulsing and throbbing inside her as it filled her up with cum, and she moaned softly in response.  Her own orgasm had just ended, so she was free to concentrate on her father’s cock as it throbbed inside her, pumping her full of his cum.

When it was all over and his cock finally stopped pumping, it left Trent gasping and panting for breath.  He held his cock deep inside Pixie’s pussy for a few moments, maintaining his grip on her hips while he tried to catch his breath.  When he finally relaxed his grip on her hips he heard her sign with relief.

“You okay, sweetheart?” he asked, concerned that he may have fucked her a little too hard.

“Yes, Daddy, I’m fine!” she replied, looking back at him, a smile on her face.  “That was so hot!  And it was just what I wanted!” she said, her green eyes sparkling as she spoke.  “I love being fucked hard and fast like that!”

“As long as I didn’t hurt you,” Trent said. 

“No, Daddy, you didn’t hurt me, really, so don’t worry about it,” Pixie said, still looking back at him.  “And that’s four, by the way!  A new record!” she said triumphantly.

“So it is,” Trent replied, returning her smile.  “I didn’t think I had that much cum inside me, to be honest,” he said, his breathing slowly returning to normal.

“You have more in your balls than you think,” she replied.  “As a matter of fact,” she said, straightening up from her bent-over position, his cock slipping out of her as she turned to face him, “I think I can get one more load out of you before midnight!”

“You think so, huh?” he said, looking down at Pixie’s smiling face.

“Yeah, I think so,” she replied.

“We’ll see, I guess,” he said.  “Right now I need to go clean up,” he said.

“No, let me!” Pixie said, quickly dropping down to her knees in front of him.  She grabbed his semi-erect cock and sucked it into her mouth, then spent the next two minutes sucking the mixture of his cum and her pussy juices from his cock.  When it was over she stood up in front of him again, a smile on her face.

“All clean!” she said, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand as she grinned at him.

“You’re really something, you know that?” he said, grinning.

“Thank you, Daddy!” she said, kissing him on the cheek.  “Now I’m gonna go clean myself up.  I’ll be back in a few minutes!” she said, turning and trotting out of the living room towards the bathroom.  Trent picked up his discarded clothing from the floor and put them back on, sitting in the center of the couch instead of in his chair when he was done. 

When Pixie came back a few minutes later she was still totally naked, and Trent was about to say something about it when he remembered the conversation they’d had right before they had sex about it being okay with him if she ran around the house naked.  She obviously remembered and was taking him at his word, and Trent had to admit that he liked seeing her nude.  She stopped in the middle of the room with her feet apart and her fists on her hips, a scowl on her face.

“One of us is wearing too much clothing!” she said playfully.

“I said you could run around the house naked; I didn’t say anything about me doing it, too,” Trent said.

“Well, if I’m going to be naked then you are too!  Now stand up and get naked, Daddy!” she insisted. 

“Sure, why not?” Trent said, shrugging his shoulders as he stood up.  He took off his shirt and shorts, putting them on the coffee table in front of the couch, then sat back down.  Pixie came over and sat on the couch next to him, putting his arm around her shoulder and cuddling up next to him, sliding her arm over his stomach and holding him close.

“Much better!” she said, a smile on her face.  And Trent had to admit that she was right – he liked being naked with her.

They sat like that on the couch for several hours, watching a movie on one of the streaming services until Trent announced that it was late and was time for both of them to go to bed.

“Can I sleep with you, Daddy?” Pixie asked, taking him by surprise.  “Please?”  Trent thought about it for a few seconds, then shrugged his shoulders as he replied.

“Sure, why not?” he said.

“Oh, thank you, Daddy!” Pixie said, hugging his neck and kissing him on the cheek.  Ten minutes later they were in his bed, with Pixie snuggled up close to him as he lay on his back.  She had one leg over his hips and one of her big breasts lying on his chest, the other pressed firmly against his side.  He was surprised that feeling her thigh resting on his cock didn’t give him an erection, but after what she’d put him through today he shouldn’t have expected anything else.

“Goodnight, Daddy,” she said, kissing him on the cheek.

“Goodnight, Pixie,” he replied, hugging her.  It only took him a few minutes to get to sleep, he was that worn out.

It was a little before midnight when Trent was awakened by the marvelous sensations of Pixie’s mouth wrapped around his hard cock, sliding up and down on it while she squeezed and massaged his balls with one hand.  When she felt him stirring she immediately slipped her mouth from his cock and climbed on top of him, lying down full-length with her knees on either side of his hips, her big breasts pressing into his chest. 

Without saying a word she slid down until the head of his cock was pressing against her pussy, then moved her hips around until the head of his cock was pressing against her opening.  Then she slid down, sliding her soaking wet pussy down onto his cock, moaning softly as it slipped inside.  Once she had his cock all the way inside her she began moving on top of him, slowly sliding her tight, wet pussy up and down on his cock.  Her head was too far down for her to be able to kiss him, so she settled for kissing and sucking on his nipples instead.  She didn’t know it but that was one of her father’s ‘hot spots,’ and it wasn’t long before the combination of her tight pussy slowly sliding up and down on his cock while she sucked hard on his nipples had him cumming again.  Pixie moaned with his nipple in her mouth as she felt his cock pumping and pulsing inside her, once again filling her up with his seed.  Trent grabbed her ass with both hands and squeezed hard, pushing his hips upward to drive his cock deeper inside her as he came.  When it was over and his cock had stopped pumping inside her he relaxed his grip on her ass, letting his hands fall to the bed as he caught his breath.

“That’s five,” Pixie said, her voice soft.

“So it is,” Trent replied, smiling.  He put his arms around her and she laid her head on his chest, both of them falling asleep with her still lying on top of him and his cock still inside her pussy.

To be continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments on my posts as long as they are respectful and in good taste. I will immediately delete any comment that I find to be rude, offensive, or insulting, and I will do so without hesitation.