Saturday, June 13, 2020

Little Brother's Big Secret


Colleen picked up her cell phone and opened the message program, then selected her younger brother Ian’s cell phone number.  She typed out a quick message telling him that she needed to see him NOW and asked him if his roommate was there.  He replied immediately, telling her that his roommate was gone for the day, and asked her what was up.  She told him that she’d explain it all to him when she got there, and that she’d be there as soon as she could walk across the quad to his dorm.  She picked up her purse and walked out of her own dorm room, locking the door behind her and heading out into the quad.  She walked at a brisk pace due to her agitation at what was going on, so it didn’t take her longer than five minutes to get to her brother’s room.

Anyone who had seen Colleen walking across the quad would have been able to tell right away that she was in no mood to be messed with.  Her brisk pace plus the stern expression on her face was a clear warning to everyone not to get in her way.  She had the reputation at the college of being a nice person and a fun girl to be with, but she was also known for her fiery temper when sufficiently angered.  She was a typical redhead, with auburn hair just past her shoulders, a smattering of freckles around her nose and cheeks, and sparkling green eyes which could melt the heart of any male she looked at if she chose to do so.  Her body was lithe and lean, with curves in all the right places.  She was also a typical redhead in that she was small busted, but the men she had been with didn’t seem to care about that as her butt more than made up for it.  She had without a doubt the best ass in the whole school, something that she was proud of.

She was passionate about all aspects of her life, from her classes to her lovemaking, and that passion included her temper.  She hated losing her temper and did her best not to, but every now and then her temper would win.  She was trying very hard not to let this be one of those days, but it was going to be a struggle.  She was a junior in college this year, deciding to continue her schooling as soon as she graduated high school.  But her brother, who was only a year younger than she, had waited for two years after graduating high school before finally deciding to go to college.  She was hoping that he’d pick another school to attend, but he had picked the same one she was attending.  She was afraid of the complications that may have arisen from this, but to her pleasant surprise the first semester of Ian’s freshman year had been peaceful and uneventful.

Until now, that is.  The more she thought about what her best college girlfriend, Nancy, had told her, the harder it became for her to control her temper.  As she approached Ian’s dorm she stopped and stood for a moment, telling herself to calm down and remain cool, and not to rip his head off as soon as he opened the door.  After taking a few moments to compose herself she walked the last few remaining yards to Ian’s dorm, then went inside and to his room.  Once there she knocked on the door, resisting the urge to pound on it, and it opened almost immediately.

“Hey, Colleen, you made good time,” Ian said, smiling at her.  Ian was a brunette with the chiseled good looks of an athlete – football, to be exact – and in many ways he was Colleen’s polar opposite.  She could never remember seeing him mad or upset or lose his temper, and she’d never admit it but she envied him this trait.  “Come on in,” he said, standing aside and motioning for her to enter.  She walked in without saying a word, and Ian knew she was pissed off at him but had no idea why.

“Would you like a beer?” he asked, walking over to the small refrigerator and opening it.

“No, I don’t want a beer!” she said, a bit more testily than she had intended.  She took a deep breath and tried to calm down.  Ian shrugged his shoulders, took a beer out of the fridge for himself, then walked over to the chair next to the desk and sat down.  He cracked open the can as he spoke.

“So you wanna tell me what’s going on, and what’s got you all pissed off at me?” he asked, taking a drink from the can.  She took another deep breath before answering, and when she did she chose her words carefully.

“Ian, do you have any idea of what kind of reputation I have in this school?” she asked, continuing without giving him a chance to reply.  “I have a very good reputation, one which I’ve worked hard to achieve and will do anything to protect,” she said.

“Yes, I know, and you should be proud, sis,” he said, calling her by his pet name for her.  He’d called her that ever since they were small kids, and he most likely would always call her that. 

“Do you have any idea what kind of reputation YOU have in this college?” she asked, trying hard to control her temper.  “And do you have any idea of the damage YOUR reputation is doing to MY reputation?” she demanded.  Suddenly Ian knew what she was pissed off about, and he knew he was in deep shit with his sister.

“Why don’t you sit down on the bed and relax before you have a heart attack or a stroke?” he said, motioning to one of the beds on the wall behind her.  She paused for a moment, and then walked over to the bed and sat down, putting her purse on the bed next to her.

“Answer my questions, Ian,” she said, her voice calm but stern.  Ian took another pull from his beer before he spoke. 

“Well, I can pretty much guess what kind of reputation I have, although I honestly haven’t been paying attention because I could really care less,” Ian said.  “I came here for two reasons:  to get a degree and have fun doing it, and I’m working really hard at both.  My GPA is 3.2 right now, so I’ve got the first part down pretty good, I think.  As for the second part, I like to think that I’m doing okay there also,” he said.

“And you don’t care about what kind of reputation you’re getting while having all that fun, and what it’s doing to mine?” she asked.

“No, I really don’t, Colleen,” he replied.  “And just how is my reputation hurting yours?  I don’t get it,” he said.  Colleen took another deep breath to control her temper before she replied.

“My roommate, Nancy, came to me today and told me all about the new ‘stud’ on campus, the one the girls have started to call ‘Studly Widecock,’” she said, and Ian had to hide a smile when she said this. 

“She told me that this guy, this ‘stud,’ was a freshman and in the first semester that he’s been here he’d pretty much worked his way through half of the women on campus,” she continued, her green eyes blazing.  “This guy has the reputation of being one to fuck anything in a skirt and has been doing so on a regular basis ever since the school year started.  Care to guess just who this ‘Studly Widecock’ is?” she asked, crossing her arms across her chest as she crossed her legs, placing one knee over the other and bouncing her foot up and down.

‘Boy, is she pissed!’ Ian thought.  He was pretty well screwed and he knew it.

“Yeah, I have a pretty good idea of who it is,” Ian replied, trying to suppress a smile.

“You should, because it’s you, asshole!” she shouted, clamping her mouth shut before she said anything else.

“Colleen, if you’re going to yell at me and call me names, then this conversation is over and you can just walk your ass back to your room,” Ian said, getting a little irritated himself.  “I’m not a kid anymore, and even though you’re my big sister that doesn’t give you the right to talk to me like that,” he said.  “Now if you want to talk like a reasonable adult I’m all ears, but if you want to have a shouting match then I quit and you win.  What’s it gonna be?” he said.

As much as she hated to admit it to herself, he was right and she knew it.  She took a deep breath and closed her eyes for a moment before answering him.

“I’m sorry, Ian, it’s just that this thing has really got me upset,” she said, uncrossing her legs and her arms, placing her hands on the top of her thighs instead. 

“So I see, and I’m genuinely sorry if I’ve cause you any trouble,” he said, meaning it.  “But I don’t see how any of this affects you and your reputation.  You’re gonna have to clue me in on that,” he said.

“It’s simple, Ian – what you do affects me because you’re my brother.  And because you’re my brother, people think that since we’re related we must be alike, so people are starting to think that I’m a slut and will fuck anything in pants!” she said, her exasperation showing in her voice.  “I’m not, and I’ve been very careful not to be like that, and now it’s all going to hell!”  Now Ian understood why she was so upset and pissed off.  He put his beer on the desk and got up, walking over to her and then squatting down in front of her.  He took her hands in his as he spoke.

“I’m sorry, sis, really I am,” he said softly, looking into her eyes.  “I never intended for anything to blow back on you or affect you in any way, and I wish there was something I could do about it but there isn’t,” he said. 

“And why not?” she asked.

“Because it’s not my fault,” he said, and he saw the confusion in her eyes.  “I mean, because I’m not doing it.  I’m not chasing after every girl on the campus, really I’m not.”  He paused for a moment before continuing.  “They’re coming to me,” he said.

“They’re what?” Colleen said, the surprise showing in her eyes and on her face.

“They’re coming to me,” Ian repeated, still holding her hands in his.  “I dated one girl when I first got here last fall, and let’s just say that things went really well between us.  I guess she was impressed with what I had to offer, because before long her roommate asked me out.  Then a friend of her asked me for a date, and before I knew it the whole thing had snowballed,” he said.  “So you see, it’s not me, sis, it’s them!”

“You expect me to believe that the women on this campus are beating down your door to get fucked by you?  Is that what you’re telling me?” she asked, pulling her hands out of his.

“That’s exactly what I’m telling you,” Ian said, still squatting in front of her.  He made a crossing motion over his heart and said, “Cross my heart and hope to die.”

“Bullshit!” Colleen said, not believing it.  “What’s so special about you that half of the women on campus want to go to bed with you?  Are you that fuckin’ good in the sack or what?” she said, her eyes blazing.

“Well, let’s just say that nickname isn’t as far-fetched as it sounds,” he replied, giving her a half-smile as he spoke.

“Meaning what?” she asked

“Meaning that it’s actually pretty accurate,” he said.  It took a moment for it to sink in, and Colleen’s eyes went wide when it did.

“You mean…” she began, glancing down at Ian’s crotch and pointing in that direction.

“Exactly,” Ian said, smiling and nodding his head slightly.

“No!” Colleen said, looking down at his crotch again before looking back up and continuing.  “No way!  You can’t be packing so much meat that the women are going crazy about you…can you?” she said, raising one eyebrow.

“Well, actually, yes I can, and yes, I am,” he replied, smiling with pride.

“Bullshit!” Colleen said.  “I don’t believe you!”

“But it’s true,” he replied.  “Really it is.”

“Prove it!” Colleen demanded, crossing her arms and legs again.  “Show me!”

“What?” Ian said, his eyebrows going up in surprise.

“Prove it!  Show me your dick!” she demanded.  She had him now, and she knew it!

“Show you my dick,” he repeated.  “Are you serious, Colleen?”

“Hell yes, I’m serious!” she said, moving in for the kill.  “If you’re not lying to me and are telling me the truth, then the only way to prove it is to show me this big dick you’re supposed to have!  Besides, it’s not like I’ve never seen a dick before, you know!”  Ian looked at her for a moment and sighed, then stood up in front of her.

“Okay, if you insist,” he said, reaching for the button at the top of his jeans.  He unbuttoned them and pulled down the fly, then opened them up and let them drop to his knees.  He wasn’t wearing boxers, and Colleen’s eyes went wide and her mouth fell open at the sight before her.

She was looking at the biggest, thickest cock she’d ever seen in her life, and while she hadn’t seen nearly as many as some girls her age she had seen her fair share.  It wasn’t even hard yet, and Ian’s cock was a little longer and much thicker than most men were when they were fully erect.  He was also shaven completely smooth, both around his cock and his balls, so her view was unobstructed.

“Oh my God!” she exclaimed, her hand coming up to her mouth.  “That can’t be real!  That has to be a fake dick!  Is that…I mean, is that all you, really?” She couldn’t take her eyes off of the thick shaft hanging no more than a foot in front of her face.

“What do you think?” Ian said, smiling down at her. 

“I think it’s fake…is it?” she asked, looking up at Ian.

“Touch it and see for yourself,” he said, his hands on his hips.  Colleen looked down at the thick cock in front of her and tentatively reached her hand out.  Mustering up her courage, she reached out and grabbed Ian’s cock, wrapping her hand around it.  It was heavy – really heavy – and she was more than surprised when her hand couldn’t wrap all the way around it.  The surprise and amazement was evident in the expression on her face and the look in her eyes.

“Oh my God, it’s real!” she exclaimed.  Ian’s cock was warm to the touch and she could feel it throbbing as the blood pumped into it.  What’s more, she could feel it expanding in her hand, growing longer and thicker with each passing moment. 

“It’s…uh, it’s getting bigger!” she said, looking up at Ian, one of her eyebrows cocked up in a questioning look as his cock continued to grow in her hand.  “And hard…harder!” she continued, looking back down at the massive cock that was quickly growing longer, thicker and harder before her very eyes.  He was looking down at her and smiling.

“I told you so,” he said triumphantly.  “And yeah, it has a tendency to do that when a woman has her hand wrapped around it like you do!”

Colleen looked at Ian’s cock as it continued to grow and expand in her hand, and she instinctively pumped her hand slowly up and down the thickening shaft.  She watched in amazement as Ian’s cock grew to full hardness quickly, quicker than anyone she’d ever been with before.  When it was completely hard her hand didn’t even come close to wrapping around its girth.  She looked at it for a few moments, slowly pumping it in her hand, before she spoke again.

“How big…how big does it get?” she asked, looking up at him for a moment before looking back at his cock again.  She also noticed that his balls looked a bit bigger than average as well, and wondered if this made a difference in how much cum he would shoot when he came.

“A little more than seven inches in length, and eight inches around,” he replied.  Colleen looked up at him and gasped, her mouth hanging open.

“You’re kidding!  That big?” she asked.  “That’s incredible! That’s more than twice as thick as a normal – I mean, a regular cock!  Hell, that’s almost as thick as my wrist!” she said, holding her wrist up next to his cock for comparison.  “So how do you know, anyway?  What did you do, measure it?” she asked, still pumping his cock in her hand, something that Ian took note of.

“One of my dates did,” he replied.  “She asked the same questions, and when I said I didn’t know she went to her dresser, got out a cloth tape measure, and measured it.”

“Oh, my God, this is incredible,” Colleen said softly, still slowly pumping his cock with her hand and looking at it, mesmerized.  “This thing is fucking massive!  Now I get it!  Now I understand why all of those girls came looking for you!”

“I guess so,” Ian said, looking down and watching as his sister continued to pump his rock-hard cock in her hand.  Colleen was unable to take her eyes from the massive meat in her hand, and she felt her pussy getting wet as she held her brother’s cock in her fist.  She felt something rising in her that both surprised and stunned her, and at first she didn’t know what to do about it but it only took a few more pumps of her hand on Ian’s thick cock for her to decide.

“I want it in my mouth,” she said, looking up at Ian.  Before he could react she leaned forward and stuck out her tongue, running it up the underside of his shaft from his balls all the way to the tip.  Then she opened her mouth wide and lunged forward, taking the head of his cock into her mouth.  Even with her mouth open as wide as she could get it, the head of his thick cock barely fit between her lips.  She closed her lips around the head and ran her tongue around it, then sucked on it as she tried to slide her mouth down his shaft.  His cock was so big and thick that she could only get a little more than two inches into her mouth no matter how hard she tried.  She could feel her pussy flooding as she worked on his huge cock, pumping the shaft with one hand while she sucked on the head.  She tasted the first of his precum on her tongue, and she moaned as the salty fluid slid down her throat.

Ian looked down with amazement as he watched his big sister sucking his cock, and he was impressed that she had managed to get as much of it into her mouth as she did.  Most girls couldn’t get more than the bulbous head in their mouths, but she had managed to take that and two inches of his shaft to boot.  He moaned as one of her hands found his balls and began massaging them, squeezing and kneading them as she worked her mouth up and down the head and first two inches of his cock.

“Uh, sis, as much as I like what you’re doing,” Ian said as Colleen continued to work on his cock, “do you really think we should be doing this?  I mean, you are my sister, after all!”

“I won’t tell if you won’t,” she replied, taking her mouth from his cock to answer but still pumping it with her hand.  “And from the looks of it, you’re enjoying this almost as much as I am!” she said, looking back to the monster cock in her hand.  His precum was flowing from the slit at the tip, and she leaned forward to lick it off with the flat of her tongue causing Ian to shudder.

“Well, those things kinda have a mind of their own, you know?” he said, his voice faltering just a bit.

“Yeah, they do, and right now I have a mind to get as much of your cock into my mouth as I can!” she replied, slipping her mouth back onto the head of his cock.  She applied pressure to his cockhead, sucking as hard as she could, and she felt a river of precum flow out onto her tongue.  Ian shuddered again in response, and Colleen felt her own pussy getting wetter and wetter by the moment.  She reached up and grabbed his balls with her other hand, kneading and pulling on them as she continued sucking his big, thick cock.  Her mouth was stretched wide, as wide as it could go, and her saliva was running down his shaft and her chin at the same time.

At that point Ian gave in and let her suck on his cock, figuring they’d sort it all out after it was over.  Right now all he wanted to do was enjoy the blowjob he was getting from his sister, so he closed his eyes and tilted his head back, reveling in the sensations flooding through him.

‘Damn, she’s good! he thought to himself as his sister slurped on his cock.  ‘I wonder how she fucks?’

‘My God, but this cock is huge!’ Colleen thought as she worked on Ian’s cock.  ‘I wonder how it would feel inside my pussy?’ 

The thought of her brother’s thick cock shoving its way into her pussy made her tingle, and she took her hand from his balls to slide it inside her jeans and onto her clit.  She rubbed the hard little nub with her fingers as she sucked on his cock, and Ian was surprised when he looked down and saw what she was doing.  Colleen moaned around the cock in her mouth as she rubbed harder and faster, and she came in a matter of moments. 

“MMMMPH!  MMMMPH!  MMMMMMMMPH!” she moaned loudly around Ian’s cock, her eyes squeezed shut as she rubbed her clit, never releasing his cock from her mouth.  Her whole body shook with the force of her orgasm, the waves of pleasure rushing up and out from her pussy to every fiber of her body.  She came harder than she could remember, and when it was over it left her gasping and panting for breath.  She released Ian’s cock from her mouth and fell back onto the bed, resting on her elbows, her mouth hanging open as she tried to catch her breath.  The scent of her musk filled the room, and Ian could see that her jeans were starting to get soaked through.  She looked up at him standing in front of her, his cock standing up and throbbing in front of him, shiny with her spit, the precum dripping from the tip.  The look on his face was a mixture of surprise and arousal as he looked at his sister lying on the bed below him.  Her nipples were hard and poking through her bra and shirt, making them easily visible.  They looked at each other for a few moments as Colleen fought to catch her breath, and she finally spoke first.

“I want you to fuck me, Ian!” she said, the look of lust in her eyes burning brightly.

“What?  Wait, what?” Ian asked, dumbstruck that not only was his own sister asking him to fuck her, but that she had just said exactly what he was thinking not a moment before. 

“I said I want you to fuck me!” she repeated as she got up from the bed and quickly unfastened her jeans.  She kicked her shoes off and bent over as she shoved her jeans and panties down around her ankles.  “I need that thick cock of yours inside me, and I need it now!” she said, stepping out of her jeans and panties, then kicking them off to the side.  She sat back down on his bed, her ass right at the edge, and lay back once more.  She raised her legs up, bending them at the knees, and spread them apart to give Ian a clear view and clear access to her pussy.  She wasn’t gasping for breath any more, but her breathing was still quick due to her excitement and desire.

Ian looked down at his sister lying spread out on the bed in front of him, and it made his cock twitch.  He’d always thought she was pretty and very hot, and had always secretly wondered what she looked like naked.  Now not only was he being treated to a clear view of her smooth-shaven pussy with the ‘landing strip’ of red hair above it, he was being told to fuck her!  And as much as he wanted to, he still needed to make sure.

“Are you sure about this, Colleen?” he asked, looking down at her.  “I mean, once we do this there’s no going back, ever,” he said.  Colleen looked up at him, her chest rising and falling with her breathing, the desire evident in her eyes.

“Yes, Ian, I’m sure,” she replied, putting her hands on her knees and pulling them up towards her chest.  “We’ll figure it out later!  Right now just get over here and fuck me!”

Without another word Ian kicked off his boat shoes and then pushed his jeans down to his ankles, stepping out of them.  He pushed them aside with his foot and took a step forward towards his sister.  The scent of her musk was very heavy in the room, and he could see her puffy outer lips glistening with her juices.  He moved into position between her outspread thighs and spread his feet apart just a little to reach her pussy, then grasped his thick cock in his hand.  He placed the bulbous head against her swollen outer lips and rubbed it up and down, her lips parting immediately.  Her pussy was very wet and very slippery with her juices, and it only took a couple of strokes for the head of Ian’s cock to be coated with them and just as slippery.  He thought he might need to retrieve the lube from under his bed, but Colleen’s pussy was so wet and slick that he didn’t think he’d need it.

“Stop teasing me and give it to me!” Colleen said, her voice low and husky.  “Just…go slow, okay?”

“Sure thing, sis,” Ian replied.  She wasn’t the first woman to be taking his thick cock for the first time, so he knew what to do.  He slid the head of his cock down to her tight opening and held it there, looking up at Colleen.  Her eyes were hooded, and the desire was more than evident.  “You ready?” he asked, and Colleen replied with short, quick nods of her head rather than words.  “Okay, here we go!” he said.

Ian moved his hips forward gently, slowly pushing the big head of his cock against her opening.  He felt her pussy open up to take it bit by bit, and Colleen bit her bottom lip as she watched it slowly push its way inside her. 

“Nnnngh!  Oh my God!” she gasped as the head of Ian’s thick cock pushed inside her.  She reached around behind her uplifted thighs and spread her pussy lips open wide with her fingers to let him in, and she groaned as the head of his cock slipped completely inside her.  Both of them felt the ‘thump’ when the flared ridge on the back of his cockhead entered her, and he paused for a moment to let Colleen adjust.

“I’m okay, I’m okay,” she gasped breathlessly, looking up at Ian and nodding as she held her pussy open.  “Keep going!  Give it to me!  NNNNNGH!” she groaned as Ian pushed his cock forward again, the thick shaft slowly sliding inside her tight, wet tunnel.  She could feel her pussy stretching to take him as he eased his cock into her.

Ian slid his cock into Colleen’s pussy in short, gentle strokes, pushing a bit more into her with each stroke.  Her pussy was very wet, very hot, and very tight; while this was true with all of the women he’d fucked since his cock was so wide, Colleen’s pussy was much wetter than any woman he’d ever been with.  He still had to be careful in pushing his cock into her until she got used to it, but her extreme wetness made it easier than with most women.  He put his hands on her knees and pushed gently, forcing her knees up against her chest and raising her hips to let him in deeper.  Colleen slapped her hands down onto the bed, grabbing the blanket and bunching it up in her fists as Ian’s cock went deeper.  She squeezed her eyes shut and grit her teeth as he slowly pushed his way into her bit by wonderful bit.

“HHNNNNNNGGG!” she groaned as Ian slowly pumped his cock in and out of her tight tunnel, going deeper with each forward stroke.  She was really adjusting to him now, her pussy literally dripping with her juices as he fed more and more of his cock into her.  He looked down and watched as his shaft, slick and glistening with her juices, slowly disappeared into her pussy, more and more slipping inside her with each forward push.  Colleen opened her eyes and gasped for breath, panting as she spoke.

“Oh my God…that thing is…fuckin’ huge!” she said in time with his thrusts, her mouth hanging open.  She squeezed her eyes shut and groaned again, gritting her teeth and pulling on the blanket again as Ian pushed even deeper into her tight, wet pussy.  Ian was determined to give her all of his thick cock, every inch of it, and so far it looked like she was going to be able to take it all.

‘My God, her pussy is tight!  I can’t believe I’m fucking my own sister!’ he thought to himself as he slowly pushed his cock in and out of her pussy, going deeper and deeper with each push.  When he felt the head of his cock press against the back end of her tunnel it took him by surprise as no woman he’d ever been with before had been able to take all of him like this.

“AAAHHHHGH!” she gasped, her eyes flying open as Ian hit bottom.  She looked up at him as she continued.  “Is that…I mean, are you all the way inside me?” she asked, panting for breath.  She had never been filled so completely by any cock before now, and she loved the way her brother’s thick cock was stretching her pussy to its limits.

“You’ve got it all, sis!” he said, smiling down at her.  He began moving his hips then, slowly sliding his cock in and out of Colleen’s pussy, pulling it almost all the way out until just the head was still inside and then pushing it forward to bury it all the way inside her again.  He fucked her slowly in long, slow, and deep strokes, and Colleen threw her head back and moaned as he moved his cock in and out of her.  She reached between her legs and grabbed him by the hips, pulling him against her as he thrusted a little faster.  His cock was thick, hard, and throbbing inside her tight pussy, and she could feel her clit tingling as the top of his shaft rubbed against the underside of the little nub when he moved.  She sat up just a bit and reached between her thighs, grabbing him by the hips and pulling him to her.  She looked up at him, her eyes burning with desire, her mouth hanging open as he moved in and out of her.  Ian looked down and saw Colleen’s tight abs flexing as she pulled on him, and this encouraged him to thrust more.

He reached down and placed his hands on her firm breasts, squeezing them through her shirt and bra as he moved in and out of her pussy.  She immediately pulled her shirt and bra up and out of the way, exposing her breasts with her pale pink nipples to him.  Her nipples were hard and erect, and he felt them pressing against the palms of his hands as he placed them onto her naked breasts.  He squeezed the firm mounds in his hands and Colleen moaned, letting her head fall back and closing her eyes at the delicious sensations rippling through her.

Ian leaned over her and put his hands on the bed on either side of her, then dropped his mouth down to one of her nipples and clamped his lips around it.  She gasped loudly as he sucked hard, pulling the nub into his mouth and nipping it with his teeth before running his tongue over it.  He felt her pussy clench around him in response, so he repeated the act with her other nipple.  Colleen groaned loudly in response, putting a hand on the back of his head and pressing his mouth to her breast.

He sucked on her nipples for a few moments, then lifted up and looked down at her.  She opened her eyes and looked at him, her green eyes hooded with desire, her lips slightly parted.  He never stopped moving as they looked at each other, and then Colleen put her arms around his neck and pulled him down to her, kissing him deeply.  She slid her tongue into his mouth and found his, and their tongues danced as they kissed.  Ian lay down on top of her, sliding his arms under the back of her shoulders to embrace her, and Colleen wrapped her legs around his waist.  She locked her ankles behind his back and pressed her heels into the top of his ass, urging him on.  Ian began thrusting a little harder and a little faster, driving his cock as deep into Colleen’s pussy as he could with each push.  Colleen felt his balls bumping lightly against her ass and gasped into his mouth at the sensation.

Ian slid his hands down beneath her hips and grabbed the globes of her ass in both hands, squeezing them hard as he thrust inside her.  Colleen broke off the kiss as she gasped, his cock hitting hard against the end of her tunnel.  She wrapped her arms tightly around his neck and held him to her, squeezing her legs around his waist as he fucked her in long, hard, deep strokes.  She closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip, surrendering herself to the sensations flooding through her.  She had never believed she could have taken all of his thick cock but she did, and now she was totally lost to it and to him. 

Ian was lost to her as well, the tight grip of her pussy around his shaft and her legs clamped around his waist holding him prisoner to her and her allure.  He loved the sensation of her tight, wet pussy wrapped around his thick shaft, and he knew that it wasn’t going to be long before he flooded her with his cum.  He continued thrusting in and out of her, his motions increasing in intensity with each moment, until he was fucking her just hard and fast enough to make her body bounce with his thrusts.

Colleen could feel his thrusting increase, and she moaned as his thick cock thrust in and out of her over and over again.  She felt his pelvis bumping against hers with each forward thrust, and felt her clit tingle with the first signs of her impending orgasm.  She was breathing hard as Ian continued to move, and she moaned as the sensations in her clit increased quickly.  Ian felt something change in her and pushed a little harder, and that was all it took.  Colleen cried out loudly as her orgasm exploded, burying her face into his shoulder and hugging him tightly as she came hard.  She clamped her legs tightly around his hips and bit him on the shoulder, grimacing and groaning as wave after wave of pleasure went crashing up from her clit and out into her entire body.  Her body shook with the intensity of her orgasm, and it took her breath away.

Ian felt his sister cumming beneath him, and he gasped when she bit him on the shoulder.  But that combined with everything else she was doing beneath him as he fucked her was enough to set him off, and he felt his balls contracting as his orgasm quickly built.  He continued thrusting hard and deep as he felt his cock widen, and then his own orgasm hit.  He groaned and shoved his cock forward hard as it exploded deep inside Colleen’s pussy, hitting bottom as the first blast of hot, thick cum came blasting out of his cock.  Colleen cried out and held him tighter as he came, his cock pumping and throbbing inside her pussy as it filled her with cum.  Again and again his cock pulsed and throbbing, shooting steam after stream of cum into her, quickly filling her to overflowing.  She could feel the hot, thick cum running out of her pussy and sliding down onto her ass, and she loved it.  She clung to him as his orgasm continued, and she came again along the way.

Ian groaned through clenched teeth as he cock pumped and throbbed inside Colleen’s pussy, his balls emptying themselves into her.  He was cumming hard, harder than he could remember, and it was all he could do to hang on.  He squeezed her ass in his hands hard as he came, hard enough that in the morning Colleen would notice two hand-shaped bruises on the cheeks of her ass.

Finally, almost thankfully, the pumping and throbbing of his cock began to slow as his orgasm began to fade, and Colleen felt her own orgasm fading away as well.  She had cum twice back to back and it had left her drained and gasping for breath.  She felt Ian’s cock pump one final time inside her, his cum flooding out of her pussy and pooling on the bed beneath her, and then he released her ass from his death grip as he relaxed.  She felt his body go limp on top of her, and she kept her legs and arms clasped around him as they both recovered.  After a few moments he lifted up a bit and looked at her, and then they kissed again – a slow, tender kiss between two lovers who had just shared something spectacular.

“Wow!”  Ian said softly, looking into her eyes and smiling.

“Wow is right!” Colleen replied, smiling back, her legs still around his waist and her arms around his neck.  “For a minute there I thought you were gonna fuck me to death!” she said playfully.

“At least I didn’t try to eat you!” he said, rubbing the bite mark on his shoulder.  Colleen bit her bottom lip and smiled as she replied.

“Sorry about that!” she said, giggling.  “I get kinda carried away sometimes!” 

“You don’t say,” Ian replied, smiling back.  He kissed her briefly and softly, then spoke again.

“I guess we should get cleaned up, huh?” he said, looking down at her.  She nodded in reply.

“Yeah, I guess so,” she said, releasing her legs from around his waist and putting her feet on the bed.  Ian rose up onto his hands, his cock still inside her, and looked down at her when he spoke.

“This is gonna be messy,” he said.  “As you may have noticed, I cum a lot!”

“Yeah, I did notice that,” she replied, smiling.  “But your messy sheets aren’t my problem, kiddo!  And  I’m not the one who gets to sleep on the wet spot tonight!” she said playfully, grinning up at him.  “But you’re right, this is gonna be messy as hell when you pull out and all of your cum floods out of me!”

“Hang on a sec,” he said, reaching over to his pillow.  He reached under it and produced a thick white washcloth, handing it to her.  She looked at him quizzically, one eyebrow raised.

“Don’t ask!” he said, dropping the washcloth onto her chest.  She picked it up and held it down over her mound, then pressed it against her pussy when he slipped his now-soft but still thick cock out of her.  Ian stood up and took a step back, one lone strand of cum slipping out of the tip of his spent cock to drop onto the carpet. 

“Me first!” Colleen said, getting up from the bed.  She reached down and grabbed her panties and jeans as she held the washcloth in place, then scurried into the bathroom to clean up.  She came out a few minutes later with her jeans and panties in place, dropping the washcloth into the dirty clothes hamper in the corner, looking as if nothing had happened.  Ian went into the bathroom, jeans in hand, and came out a few minutes later looking the same way.  He went over to the bed and slipped his boat shoes back on his feet as Colleen watched, sitting in the chair at his desk.  He quickly stripped the bed of the blanket and sheets, balling them up and tossing them into the clothes hamper to be washed later.  Then he sat down on the bed and looked at his sister, leaning forward and resting his forearms on his knees.

“Now what, sis?” he asked, looking at her.

“Now nothing,” she replied, returning his gaze.  “We go on as we always have.  This stays between us, you and me, and nobody else – and I mean nobody else.  Not your girlfriend, not your best male pal, not even your wife when you finally get married.  This is our secret, yours and mine, and we keep it that way.  Period,” she said.  Ian nodded in agreement.

“You’re right, of course,” he said, looking down for a moment before looking back up at her.  “But I don’t regret it.  I know I should, but I just don’t,” he said softly.  Colleen smiled back as she replied.

“Neither do I, little brother,” she said.  “Not for one second!”

“Good, I’m glad to hear that!” Ian said, smiling at her.

“At least now I know why all the women on campus want to fuck you!” she said, standing up and walking over to him.  He stood up as she approached, and they hugged each other as soon as she got close enough.

“I love you, Colleen,” Ian said softly, holding her close.

“I love you too, Ian,” she replied, looking up at him and giving him a quick peck on the cheek.  Then she stepped back and over to the door, reaching out and putting her hand on the doorknob.  Ian spoke before she could turn it.

“Will this happen again?” he asked.  She turned and looked at him, her hand still on the doorknob.

“Probably!” she replied, smiling at him.  Then she opened the door and was gone, closing the door behind her.  Ian stood there for a moment looking at the closed door, then turned and walked over to the other side of the room, smiling.  He had laundry to take care of.

Fini.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments on my posts as long as they are respectful and in good taste. I will immediately delete any comment that I find to be rude, offensive, or insulting, and I will do so without hesitation.