Sunday, January 1, 2023

Pregnant Neighbor Revenge Sex

 (Author’s note: this is a work of fiction.  Any resemblance to any person(s) living or dead is purely coincidental.  All characters depicted in sexual situations in this story are at least 18 years of age.  This work is copyrighted and may not be distributed in any way by any person(s) without the express written consent of the author.)

It was a quiet Saturday evening as Tony was sitting in his home office, relaxing on the small couch with his feet up on the small coffee table in front of it, reading a book about pirates that he had just bought on the internet.  He was wearing his usual summertime lounging attire of a t-shirt, a pair of khaki shorts, and an old pair of black and white checkered Vans on his feet.  He was most comfortable when he wasn’t wearing undershorts or socks, so tonight he was wearing neither.  His wife, Glenda, was out with her friends as usual, so he was taking the opportunity to relax and enjoy the peace and quiet. 

Both he and Glenda were in their mid-thirties and had been married for ten years.  They had no children thanks to Tony’s extremely low sperm count (which the doctor had said was the lowest he’d ever seen in 30 years of practicing medicine) but that didn’t bother either of them since neither of them wanted children to begin with.  Regardless, about two years ago Glenda had insisted on getting her tubes tied, and that had sown a seed of doubt in the back of Tony’s mind that had taken root over time, slowly growing as he noticed other little things about her and the way she had been acting since then.  The main thing he had noticed was the gradual decline of their sex life.  Where they had once fucked like rabbits in heat, now, two years later, they had sex maybe twice a week at most.  Tony was 99% sure that Glenda had a boyfriend on the side, but until he could prove it he refused to become upset about it.  That’s just the way he was.

Tony was halfway through his second bourbon and coke when the front doorbell rang.  He put the book down on the coffee table and pulled up the front door camera on his smart phone to see who was at the door, and he smiled when he saw his very pregnant next-door neighbor, Kelly, standing there.  He had liked Kelly from the day she and her husband, Ned, moved in three years ago, and since then they had developed a very close personal friendship of the kind that they could talk to each other about anything and everything, something that had come in handy for both of them a few times.  She was a cheerful, vivacious woman with a sparkling personality who also just happened to be a knockout as well.  She was about 5’5” tall and weighed around 115 pounds, with shoulder length strawberry blonde hair and a better than average figure.  Tony could never decide which he liked about Kelly more, her bustline or her butt.  Both were nicely filled out, rounded and full, so she was a pleasure to look at both coming and going.

But that was before she had gotten pregnant.  Her butt had filled out a little more, wiggling and jiggling a little more when she walked, but the big winner was her chest.  Her boobs had grown significantly, and during one of their frequent candid conversations when the topic was how pregnancy had changed her body Kelly had told him that her boobs had ballooned from a full ‘C’ cup to a whopping ‘DD’ cup.  She had also told him that her nipples were now so sensitive that she could make herself cum just by nipple stimulation alone, something that put some decidedly interesting ideas inside Tony’s head.  He didn’t think he’d ever act on them, but they sure made for some interesting masturbatory fantasies.

He got up from the couch and walked through the small house to the front door, opening it to see Kelly’s smiling face.  She was as beautiful as ever, wearing a gray low-cut paisley print dress that came down to mid-thigh.  The dress had fit her a little snugly before, but now that she was nine months pregnant it fit her like a second skin from the hips up, and her tits were so big that the dress could barely contain them.   Tony thought that the dress looked like it was being stretched to its limits, but he also had to admit that Kelly looked sexy as hell in it.  Kelly had made no effort to hide her pregnant body, refusing to wear the baggy, sack-like outfits made for pregnant women.  Instead she continued to wear most of the same clothing she always wore, showing it off as she always did, and this dress was part of that.  She was one of the very few women that Tony thought were just as sexy pregnant as they were when they weren’t pregnant, and tonight Tony thought she looked sexier than ever.

“Hey, Kelly, what’s up?” he said, returning her smile.

“Hi, Tony, I hope I’m not bothering you,” she said, her hands behind her back.  “I kinda need help with something, and you’re the only person that I can think of who can help me,” she said.

“Sure, Kelly, not a problem, come on in,” Tony said, holding the door open and standing aside as Kelly walked into the house.

“Thanks, Tony, I really appreciate it!” she said, breezing past him.  Tony caught a whiff of coconut body lotion as she went by.  He closed the door and then followed her into his home office.  Kelly had spent so much time in his house that she knew every inch of it, and whenever she went straight into his office instead of the living room Tony knew that it was something pretty serious.  She sat down on the couch where he had been sitting a few moments before, easing herself down as pregnant women do.

“Damn, this big belly makes moving around difficult!” she said, smiling at him and rubbing a hand over her pregnant belly as he sat down in the chair at his desk across from the couch, crossing his legs man-style by resting one of his ankles on the opposing knee.

“Yeah, but that’s what makes you so incredibly sexy,” he said, half in jest and the other half in total seriousness as he returned her smile.

“That and these huge boobs, you mean!” she replied, her smile turning into a grin.  “I know you’ve always been a boob man, so you must be in seventh heaven right about now, huh?”

“As a matter of fact, yes,” he replied, his smile getting bigger as he blatantly looked at her huge chest on display in front of him.  “Actually, it’s kind of a toss-up between your boobs and your butt.  Both of them look simply fantastic now that you’re – how far along are you now, anyway?” he asked.  He had the distinct feeling that Kelly had worn that particular dress for a reason, and had no way of knowing that he was going to be proven correct in just a few moments.

“Nine months,” she replied, putting her hands on her lap.  “Actually, my due date is next week and I’ll be so glad to finally have the baby so I can move around like a normal person again!  That, plus I’m anxious to get my figure back,” she continued.  “Having these big boobs is great and I hope they stick around after the baby comes, but it sure will be nice to get back to normal again.”

“I hope so too, because you certainly are a pleasure to look at with all the additional boobage brought on by your pregnancy,” Tony said, smiling at her.  “But you didn’t come here to talk about your boobs, did you, Kelly?” he asked.

“Well, in a way, yes, I did,” she replied, taking Tony a little by surprise.  “Like I said, Tony, I need your help with something, and yeah, my boobs kinda have something to do with it,” she said.  Tonys eyebrows went up in surprise at her words.

“And just what is it that you need my help with that involves your boobs?” he asked.  She looked at him, a serious look on her face, pausing for a moment before continuing.

“I need you to fuck me, Tony,” she said, looking into his eyes. 

“I’m sorry, what?” Tony said, taken completely by surprise.  “What did you say?” he asked, putting his foot down on the floor and leaning forward, resting his forearms on his knees as he held his hands together.

“I said, I need you to fuck me,” she repeated, still looking him in the eyes.  Tony looked back, not speaking for a few moments as he got over the surprise at what she had just said.

“You’re serious, aren’t you, Kelly?” he asked, his voice soft with concern.  Kelly nodded as she replied.

“Yes, Tony, I am,” she said, her hands still in her lap.  “I’ve never been more serious about anything in my entire life,” she said, the desperation showing through on her face and in her voice.

“What’s going on, Kelly?” he asked, concerned.

“Apparently Ned doesn’t think I’m sexy anymore since I got pregnant,” she said, the hurt and anger showing through in her voice.  “He hasn’t touched me since the day I told him I was going to have our baby, and to make matters worse about two months ago I discovered that he’s got a girlfriend on the side.”

“Damn, Kelly, I’m so sorry,” he said, his voice soft, “I had no idea this was going on.”

“It’s driving me crazy, Tony!” she said, wiping her eyes with the back of her hand.  “I mean, you know I have an extremely high sex drive to begin with, and before I got pregnant my husband and I were going at it like a couple of teenagers, but ever since I told him I was pregnant – nothing!  He has no problem fucking some slut on the side, but he won’t touch me or even look at me because I’m pregnant.  And I’m to the point now where masturbating just isn’t cutting it anymore.  I need a real, live, flesh and blood hard cock in me, and I need it now!”

“And you want me to…” he started, trailing off and letting the words hang.

“Yes, Tony, I want you to fuck me,” she finished for him.  “For the love of God, please fuck me before I go out of my mind!”  Tony sat back in his chair, resting his hands on his lap as he looked at her for a minute while collecting his thoughts.

“Why me?” he asked.

“A couple of reasons,” Kelly replied.  “First, I think you’re hot as hell.  I’ve wanted to fuck you ever since the day I first met you, and after hearing Glenda tell me how good you are in bed that only made me want to fuck you more!” she said, her eyes sparkling and a smile crossing her face.  “But most of all, I trust you,” she said, a serious look now on her face and a serious tone in her voice.  “I trust you with my life, and I know you won’t go blabbing about this to the rest of the world.  I also know you won’t hurt me, either physically or emotionally, and that’s most important of all,” she said.  “After all, I am pregnant, you know!” she said, patting her big belly as she spoke, a sly smile coming across her face.

“And speaking of Glenda,” Tony said, leaning forward and resting his forearms on his knees again.  He was about to cite her as a reason why he couldn’t do as Kelly was asking, regardless of just how much he really wanted to – and he really, really wanted to.

“Oh, come on, Tony, don’t tell me you haven’t figured it out yet!” Kelly said, looking him in the eyes.  “You’re a smart guy, so don’t sit there and tell me you don’t know or at least have a suspicion that Glenda is fucking some other guy behind your back!”

“Yeah, I kinda thought that was going on,” he said, sitting back in his chair again.  “Just like your husband, she hasn’t touched me or shown any interest in me in that way in about two years now,” he explained.  “I’m surprised she hasn’t told you about it,” he said.

“Not a word,” Kelly said.  “But I’m not stupid, I know when a woman has a man on the side, and trust me when I tell you that Glenda has a man on the side,” she said.  “I’m sorry, Tony, I really am,” she said.  “I hate it that you’re in the same boat as I am, both of us with our respective mates fucking other people behind our backs.  That really pisses me off!”

“Not your fault, Kelly, so there’s nothing for you to be sorry about,” he replied, smiling at her.  “And getting mad about it certainly won’t help, either,” he said.

“So why not, Tony?” she said, sliding forward onto the edge of the couch and putting her hands on her widespread knees as she spoke.  “My husband is fucking around on me, and you know Glenda is fucking around on you, so why shouldn’t we fuck around with each other?” she said, looking him in the eyes.  “Hell, if nothing else, just fuck me for revenge!” she said, an evil glint in her eyes and a crooked smile crossing her face.

“There’s that, I guess,” Tony said, one side of his mouth turning up in a smile to match hers.  Then he leaned forward again, once more resting his forearms on his knees and bringing his face to within two feet of her own as he continued.

“But if I do this, I won’t be doing it only out of revenge,” he said, looking into her eyes, “I’ll also be doing it because I really want to.”  Kelly smiled at him as she replied.

“I don’t care why you’re doing it, just do it!” she said, her voice a husky whisper.  “Please, Tony?” she pleaded, her eyes full of hope and desperation.

“Sure, why not?” he said, his voice soft, a half-smile on his face.

“Really?” Kelly replied, her eyes lighting up and a big grin appearing on her face.  “Oh, thank you, Tony, thank you so much!” she said, sitting up straight and bouncing up and down with joy, her big breasts wobbling and jiggling inside her dress.  “You won’t regret this, I promise you that!” she said, the excitement plain in her voice.  “Besides, I don’t know if Glenda has ever told you, but I give one hell of a blowjob!” she said, grinning from ear to ear.

“Oh, do you now?” Tony said, sitting back and crossing his arms across his chest, a grin on his face as well.

“Hell yes, I do, and if you get your ass out of that chair and come over here I’ll show you!” she said, a sultry look in her eyes. 

Tony got up from his chair and walked over to stand in front of her, and without hesitation she reached up and pulled down the zipper of his shorts. 

“You have no idea how long I’ve been waiting for this!” she said, looking up at him as she reached inside his shorts to grab his cock.  She wrapped her fingers around it and pulled it out, pulling his fly open wider with her other hand as she did.  She pulled his balls out as well, tucking his shorts behind them so she could get to him, and immediately sucked his soft cock into her mouth.  She sucked it in and out of her mouth like a big spaghetti noodle, and he began to get hard immediately.  His cock grew thicker, longer and harder in her wet, sucking mouth, and when his quickly growing cock had gotten too big for her to get it all in her mouth she wrapped her hand around the base and began pumping it as she slid her mouth up and down the rest of it, her other hand tugging and massaging his balls.

“Mmmmmm!” she moaned around his cock in her mouth, looking up at him for a moment.  She gave him a wink and then went back to work, sliding her mouth up and down on his now rock-hard cock while pumping it in her hand and tugging on his balls.  She did this for several very pleasurable moments before she slid her mouth from his cock and then moved lower, opening her mouth wide and clamping her lips on his balls.  She deftly sucked them both into her mouth, pumping his cock with her hand while she rolled his balls around in her mouth.  This made Tony moan as well, and she glanced up at him as he did.  She sucked on his balls for a few more moments and then went back to his cock, bobbing her head up and down as she slid her wet, sucking mouth up and down the length of his shaft.  She sucked hard on his cock, her cheeks caving in as she applied more suction than he’d ever felt before while running her tongue up and down the underside of his hard shaft.

“Holy hell, you weren’t kidding about giving one hell of a blowjob, were you?” he asked, looking down and watching as Kelly sucked on his cock. 

“Nope!” she said, pulling her mouth from his cock just long enough to reply before she clamped her mouth back onto his cock again, picking up right where she left off.  She sucked on him for a minute longer, just as hard and intense as before, then slipped her mouth from his cock and looked up at him, her breath coming faster and harder now.

“I could very easily make you cum like this,” she said, looking up at him and smiling as she pumped his cock in her hand, “and as much as I want to taste your cum, right now I need this big, hard cock of yours inside my pussy!”

“Then I think we need to change places,” Tony said.  He held his hand out to her to help her get up, and she released his cock from her grip as she took his hand and got to her feet.  They changed places, with Tony standing in front of the couch facing her and her standing in front of him.  She reached down and unfastened his shorts, looking him in the eyes as she did, a slightly wicked smile on her face.  She let the shorts drop to the floor, Tony stepping out of them and then kicking them to the side.  He pulled his shirt up and over his head, dropping it onto the floor with his shorts.  He was now completely naked in front of her, and Kelly let her eyes roam up and down his body for a moment before speaking again.

“Sit down, I want you to watch this,” she said, pushing gently on his chest with a sly smile on her face.  Tony sat down on the couch, his knees apart, and watched as Kelly slowly pulled the bottom of the dress up.  He was surprised to see that she wasn’t wearing any panties, and he was pleased to see that her pussy was shaven completely smooth.  She looked him in the eyes as she pulled the dress up over her big, pregnant belly, then up and over her huge breasts.  She was wearing a black lace bra that was barely able to contain the huge mounds, and they wobbled inside the cups as she pulled the dress up over her head and dropped it on the floor next to Tony’s shorts.  Keeping her eyes on his she reached for the catch in between the two cups and unfastened the bra, then pulled the cups apart to reveal her huge, full breasts to him as she shrugged the bra from her shoulders.  Her huge tits wobbled on her chest as she did this, and Tony could see that her nipples were already hard and erect.

“Holy shit!” Tony said as he saw Kelly’s huge, pregnant tits for the first time.  Tony had always had a thing for pregnant women, and with Kelly standing in front of him, totally naked, her big, round belly standing out in front of her and her big, heavy breasts wobbling on her chest, Tony was in seventh heaven.  He felt his cock jump at the sight of her, and he could feel the blood pumping through it as Kelly stood in front of him.  Kelly grinned at him as she held the bra out to the side for a moment, then dropped it on the floor to join her dress and his shorts.

“You like these big mommy tits, Tony?” she asked, cupping the huge mounds in her hands and lifting them up, a grin on her face.  Her areolas were huge and dark, an equally huge nipple in the center of each.  She slid her hands up and pulled on the nipples, and Tony watched in fascination as the areolas began crinkling up under her touch.  A drop of thin, white milk appeared at each, and Kelly rubbed it around on her nipples as Tony watched. 

“I want to feel your hands on me,” she said, taking a step towards him so that her legs were right up against the edge of the couch.  Tony didn’t hesitate, reaching up and putting his hands on the tops of her thighs and running them up to her big belly.  He slid his hands over the taut, smooth skin, rubbing his hands in circles, and he could smell the first traces of her feminine musk as it began to fill the room.  Then he slid hands up to her big, heavy breasts, running his hands over them before gently closing his fingers on them and squeezing them.  Kelly put her head back, closed her eyes and moaned as he did, putting her hands on the backs of his.

“Mmmmmm, that feels good!” she moaned, gripping his hands harder to tell him to do the same to her tits.  He did, and she moaned again, swiveling her hips slightly as she did.  Her breasts were heavy and full in his hands, and Tony loved the feel of them.  She slid one hand down her body over her belly to her mound, sliding her fingers between her smooth-shaven outer lips to rub her slit.  She was already wet, and Tony could hear her fingers sloshing up and down her slit.

“Oh, my God, I’m so wet for you!” Kelly moaned, looking down at him, the lust burning brightly in her eyes.  “I can’t wait any longer, I need your cock inside me now!” she said.  She turned around to face away from him, treating Tony to an up-close view of her rounded ass.  She bent over and spread her legs apart enough to let her reach between them; she gripped Tony’s hard cock in her hand and guided it to her pussy.  She rubbed the head up and down between her swollen outer lips, then placed it against her opening and pushed down. Her pussy lips parted easily and his cock slipped inside her; Tony felt the hot, tight wetness of her pussy as it engulfed the head of his cock, and Kelly moaned at the sensation.

“OHHHH, that feels so GOOD!” she moaned, wiggling her hips with just the head of his cock inside her pussy.  Then she pushed down again, sliding her pussy down onto his cock and taking almost all of it inside her on the first downward thrust, groaning as his hard cock stretched her pussy and filled her up.  She was so wet that his cock slipped in easily, and Tony could feel her pussy contracting around his shaft as it was enveloped by the hot wetness of her pussy.  She put her hands on his knees for support as she began lifting her hips up and down, sliding her pussy up and down on his hard cock.  Tony watched as she swallowed up his hard, glistening shaft over and over again, riding his cock in deep, steady strokes.

“Oh, my God, I’m gonna cum!” she gasped, and a second later she did.  She cried out as her orgasm hit, her hips bucking and jumping with his cock trapped inside her.  She gritted her teeth and moaned as she shoved her hips down, impaling herself on his cock, grinding her hips down and around in circles as her orgasm ran its course.  Her orgasm was intense but short, and when it was over it left her gasping for breath.

“Oh, my God, I needed that!” she said, looking back over her shoulder at him as she began riding his cock again, a smile on her face.  “And there’s more to come, you know,” she said, her eyes sparkling.

“I hope so!” Tony replied, returning her smile.  She turned back around to face forward and rode his cock for several minutes, sliding her pussy up and down on his hard shaft, her hips moving up and down in a steady rhythm.  Tony put his hands on her ass and squeezed, gripping it firmly in his hands and making her squeal.  She pushed down and wiggled her ass back and forth as he gripped it, then began riding him again.

“Here we go again!” she gasped, glancing back at him, and a few moments later Tony felt her pussy contracting and twitching around his shaft as she came again.  She groaned in delight as the waves of pleasure washed through her, reaching up and grabbing one of her huge, swollen tits in her hand and squeezing it hard as she rode her orgasm out.

“That’s two,” she gasped when it was over, looking back over her shoulder at him as she continued riding his cock.  “I told you I needed this!” she said, grinning at him.

“How many times can you cum, anyway?” he asked, curious.

“I don’t know, honestly,” she replied as she rode him.  “I guess we’ll find out, huh?” she said, looking back at him and smiling.

“I guess so!” Tony replied, returning her smile.

“Right now I want to feel your cock as deep inside me as possible, so we need to change positions,” she said, lifting her pussy up from his cock and standing up.  When she turned to face him Tony noticed that both of her nipples were leaking milk, the areola crinkled around them.  He knew what she had in mind so he stood up and stepped away from the couch, and as soon as he did Kelly climbed onto the couch on her knees, putting her hands on the back of the couch for support and moving her knees as close to the edge as she could.  She spread her knees apart to give him the room he needed, and Tony moved into position behind her.  Her outer lips were parted and glistening with her juices, and Tony could see her tunnel open and glistening as well. 

“Fuck me hard, Tony,” Kelly said, her voice husky as she looked over her shoulder at him with her hands on the back of the couch for support.  “Shove that hard cock into my pussy, grab my hips and fuck me hard!  And don’t worry about hurting me or the baby because you won’t!” she urged, spreading her knees apart wider and wiggling her full, rounded ass at him.  Tony grabbed his hard cock in his hand and guided the bulbous head to her wet opening, immediately pushing it inside and making Kelly gasp.

“OH!” she gasped, her mouth falling open as Tony’s cock filled her up again.  “NNGGHHHH!” she groaned, biting her bottom lip as Tony grabbed her by the hips as she had told him to and pushed his cock as deeply into her soaking wet pussy as he could.  He pushed hard, his cock sliding easily into her sopping wet tunnel, pulling back with his hands on her hips as he drove his entire cock completely inside her.  Once he felt his balls nudging against her mound he paused, holding his cock deep inside her and gripping her hips tightly, Kelly moaning as he did.

“Oh, my God, yesssss!” she moaned, holding her head up with her eyes closed.  “Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!” she moaned, and Tony could feel her pussy muscles gripping his cock as she squeezed them around his shaft.

Then Tony began to move, thrusting his cock in and out of Kelly’s pussy in long, hard strokes just as she had asked.  He pulled her hips back to him with every forward thrust, driving his cock completely into her tunnel with every stroke.  Kelly moaned and groaned loudly as he fucked her, the swollen globes of her huge breasts swaying and bobbing as they hung down from her chest.  The room was filled with the slippery, sliding sounds of his cock going in and out of her pussy, the air filled with the heady aroma of her musk.

“That’s it, Tony, that’s it,” she gasped, pushing back against him in time with his thrusts.  “Fuck me, fuck me hard, just like that!” she said, gripping the back of the couch tightly in her fists as she rode his cock.  She met him thrust for thrust, pushing her ass back against him as he drove his cock into her soaking wet pussy over and over again, her huge, heavy, milk-laden breasts swaying and bobbing in front of her with her motions.  Tony gripped her hips tightly as he fucked her, driving his cock in and out of her pussy in long, hard thrusts, and it only took a minute or two of this before Kelly felt another orgasm quickly building inside her.

“I’m gonna cum again, Tony!” she gasped, pushing back harder against him to urge her orgasm on.  It was only a moment later that her orgasm hit, and she cried out with ecstasy as she shoved her ass back against him, holding it there as the waves of pleasure went crashing through her body.  Tony never slowed the thrusting of his hips, and continued fucking her right through her orgasm.  When it was over it left her panting and gasping for breath, and she smiled at him over her shoulder as she spoke.

“That’s three!” she gasped, her eyes sparkling.

“Let’s go for four, then!” Tony said, releasing his grip on her hips and sliding his hands down and around her body, over her big, pregnant belly and then up to her heavy, full breasts.  He closed his hands on the huge, soft mounds, gripping them firmly but not so hard as to hurt her, and Kelly moaned in response to the feelings of his hands gripping her tits.

“Ohhhhh, my God, that feels so good!” she moaned, holding her head up and closing her eyes.  “Squeeze my tits, Tony, squeeze my big tits!” she said, pushing her ass back against him and wiggling it with his cock inside her.

Tony did as she asked, gripping and massaging her big, soft tits in his hands as he began thrusting his cock in and out of her again.  In his present position of being bent over her he couldn’t fuck Kelly as hard and as fast as he had before, but she seemed to be okay with that.  He pulled and tugged on her hard nipples, and he could feel the milk seeping out of them and running over his fingers before dripping down onto the couch.  She moaned again, pushing her ass back against him harder, and he could feel her inner muscles gripping his hard shaft.

“That’s gonna make me cum again!” she gasped, and when Tony tugged harder than ever on her nipples that was all it took.  She cried out as her fourth orgasm hit, her body shaking as Tony continued sliding his cock in and out of her wet, gripping pussy.  Tony squeezed her big, soft tits hard, using them as leverage to pull her back against him as she rode her orgasm out.  When she stopped cumming she leaned forward and lay her arms across the back of the couch, then lay her head down on them as she gasped for breath.

“Oh, my God, that’s four!” she gasped, a satisfied smile on her face.  “I don’t know how much more of this I can take, but my God, Tony, I love it!” she said, looking back at him.  “I love the way you’re fucking me, and I don’t ever want you to stop!  But right now I think it’s time for you to cum!” she said, pushing herself up from the back of the couch and standing up.  Tony released her tits from his grip and stepped back, his hard cock sliding out of her soaking wet pussy.  She turned to face him, milk leaking out of her nipples and dripping down in front of her, her hair tousled from the fucking he’d given her.  She looked into his eyes and smiled, then held his head in her hands and kissed him.  The kiss was soft and deep, her tongue slipping into his mouth to find his own, and Tony put his hands on her big, round belly as they kissed.  When their lips finally parted she looked into his eyes and smiled as she spoke softly to him.

“Lay me down and use me, Tony,” she said, her eyes sparkling.  “Use me to make yourself cum and fill me up with your seed!”

“On the desk,” Tony said, nodding towards the desk off to the side.  Tony knew that if she lay down on the desk it would put her hips at just the right height for him to be able to fuck her while keeping him from having to either put his weight on her pregnant belly or hold himself up over her as he fucked her.  He also knew that Kelly was smart enough to realize why he had chosen the desk as well.

Kelly walked the few steps over to the desk and pushed the items on it aside to make room, then turned and sat on the desk before laying back.  She lifted her knees up and spread her thighs wide, her huge tits splaying out on her chest.  She held her knees up with her hands as Tony moved in between her thighs, his cock rock-hard and throbbing.  Her pussy was wide open and waiting for him, and Tony wasted no time in putting the head against the opening and pushing his cock into her.

“OOHHHHH!” Kelly moaned as his cock filled her up once more, grunting and biting her bottom lip when the head of his cock bumped against the end of her tunnel.  She pulled her knees back as far as she could to let him get as deeply inside her as she could as Tony began thrusting his cock in and out of her in long, hard strokes, his balls bumping against her ass with every thrust.

“Oh, my God, that feels so good!” Kelly gasped, looking up at him and smiling.  Tony slid his hands over her pregnant belly and up to her tits, cupping the big mounds in his hands and squeezing them firmly as he thrust a little harder.  He gripped her tits firmly in his hands as he fucked her, using them as leverage once more.  He thrust his cock in and out of her pussy in steady, deep strokes, reaching up with his fingers and thumbs to pinch her nipples as he did.

“OH!” Kelly gasped, her hips bucking at the sensation of having her nipples being pinched.  Milk was still seeping out of her nipples so Tony had to adjust his grip on her huge tits every now and then, but he kept up the motions of his hips as he continued fucking her.

“Give it to me, Tony,” Kelly gasped, her voice husky with desire as she looked into his eyes. “Give me your cum, cum inside me and give it to me!  I want it all, every drop of it, and I want it now so give it to me!” she urged, squeezing her inner muscles around his shaft.  Tony increased the tempo and force of his thrusts, pounding his cock into her pussy and feeling his abdomen gently bumping her pregnant belly as he moved against her.  Kelly put her hands down by her hips and gripped the edge of the desk for support as he pounded her, holding her knees up and out of the way.

Tony felt his orgasm building quickly in his balls, and after a few moments of Kelly’s pussy gripping and squeezing his cock his orgasm hit.  He groaned loudly through gritted teeth as his cock erupted inside her pussy, the hot, thick cum blasting out of the end of his dick and hitting the back of her tunnel.  Again and again his cock pumped and throbbed inside her, shooting stream after stream of cum into her waiting pussy.  Tony wasn’t sure but he thought she came as well, but being caught up in his own orgasm it was hard to tell.  He gripped her tits tightly as his balls emptied themselves inside her, and when the pumping and throbbing of his cock finally slowed and then stopped it left him gasping for breath.  His chest heaved as he fought for breath, releasing her tits from his grip as he put his hands on his hips and stood up.  He kept his hips pressed against her, keeping his cock inside her pussy as he caught his breath, and he could feel his cum leaking out of her and running down over his balls before dripping onto the floor.  He looked down at Kelly and smiled; she returned his smile, her eyes sparkling.

“Five!” she gasped, grinning up at him as she looked at him over her pregnant belly.

“I thought so,” he said, still trying to catch his breath.  “I was so caught up in my own orgasm that I couldn’t tell, but I thought you came again,” he said.

“I did indeed!” she said.  “That’s the most I’ve ever cum in one lovemaking session before,” she said, looking into his eyes. 

“Hold still while I go get us a couple of hand towels,” Tony said, and Kelly nodded as he slid his softening cock out of her.  She clamped her pussy closed to keep the flood of his cum from leaking out, not moving until Tony returned with the hand towels.  She pressed the hand towel against her mound and sat up with Tony’s help, then eased herself down from the desk and waddled over to his small bathroom to clean up, both her big belly and her full pussy making walking normally impossible.  Tony couldn’t help but chuckle as he watched.  By the time she came out of the bathroom Tony was dressed and sitting in the desk chair, having cleaned up himself and the little drops of milk and cum that had dropped onto the floor and the couch.  The couch was going to have to be cleaned but that was no big deal; Tony would take care of that later.  Right now he was enjoying the sight of Kelly’s nude, pregnant body coming towards him, her big, heavy breasts wobbling on her chest as she walked.

“Like what you see, Tony?” she asked, toying with him as she reached down to pick her bra up from the couch where Tony had placed it along with her sundress.

“Oh, yeah,” he replied, grinning at her.  He watched as Kelly put her bra back on, then put the sundress back on as well.  She pulled it down over her big belly and tugged it into place, running her hands over it as she finished.  She stopped and looked at Tony, her hands on her belly as she spoke.

“You have a ‘thing’ for pregnant women, don’t you, Tony?” she asked, smiling.

“Not all pregnant women, just you and a select few others,” he replied honestly.  “But especially you, and especially now!”

“Aww, that’s sweet of you!” Kelly said, smiling at him.  She sat down on the couch, easing herself down with her big belly out in front of her, waving off Tony’s attempt to help when he started to get up out of his chair.  She settled back and sighed, then looked at Tony and smiled as she spoke.

“I want to thank you for what you did for me today, Tony,” she said, her voice serious, “or rather, for what you did to me!  I really needed it in more ways than one.”

“It was my pleasure in more ways than one,” he replied, returning her smile. 

“Would you think bad of me if I told you I didn’t want this to be the one and only time?” she asked.

“Would you think bad of me if I told you I didn’t want this to be the one and only time either?” he replied, still smiling. 

“No, I wouldn’t,” she replied softly, her smile getting bigger.

“Neither would I,” he said, returning her smile.

“So what are you going to do about Glenda?” she asked.

“Nothing, now that I have you,” he replied.  “What are you going to do about Ned?” he asked.

“Nothing, now that I have you,” she replied, grinning at him. 

“So when are we going to do nothing again?” he asked.  He was happy when he got the answer he was hoping for.

“I’m thinking tomorrow,” Kelly replied.  “Ned is going to be out playing golf which means he’s going to be playing with his girlfriend’s pussy instead, and if I remember correctly Glenda said she was going to be out with the girls tomorrow touring some winery or something like that, right?”

“Yeah, which means the only thing she’s going to be touring is her boyfriend’s dick,” Tony said, grinning.  “So now the only question is your place or mine?” he asked.

“Mine.  I want to fuck you in my own bed so I’ll think about you every time I lay down with Ned lying next to me, not touching me as he always does!” she said, her grin turning slightly evil.

“That works for me,” Tony replied, “on the condition that the time after that we do the same thing here for the same reason.”

“Deal!” Kelly said, grinning.  “Now help me up so I can go home, I have a few things to do before dinner,” she said, holding her hand out for him.  Tony got up from his chair and took her by the hand, helping her to her feet.  Then he walked her to the door, and once there they stopped and turned to face each other.  Tony could feel Kelly’s big belly pressing lightly against him as she looked into his eyes.

“Thank you again, Tony,” she said, her voice soft.  She held his head in her hands and kissed him again briefly before speaking again.

“I’ll see you tomorrow,” she whispered, looking into his eyes.

“Looking forward to it!” he replied.  He opened the door for her and she left, Tony closing the door behind her.  He turned and walked back into the house towards the utility room to get the portable upholstery cleaner so he could clean the breast milk stains from the couch before Glenda got home. 

It only took him about ten minutes, and he was smiling the whole time.

Fini.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments on my posts as long as they are respectful and in good taste. I will immediately delete any comment that I find to be rude, offensive, or insulting, and I will do so without hesitation.