Friday, March 31, 2023

Parting Is Such Sweet Sorrow

 To Princess Leia and my fellow Leianites,

For reasons which I won't expound on here, the time has come for me to leave Princess Leia's LoyalFans page.  I have thoroughly enjoyed the past 2 1/2 years that I have been a subscriber to the page, with the highlights being the three times I was fortunate enough to have a DM chat with the Princess herself.  But all good things must come to an end, and there is no exception to that.  Circumstances beyond my control compel me to take my leave, so leave I must.  My thanks to all of my fellow Leianites and especially to "Leia's Musketeers."  My best wishes to you all.

To Princess Leia, let me say this:  you are a true gem.  You are a very talented, very cute, and very sexy young lady who has brought a very bright light into my otherwise dull and dreary life.  You have made me smile on many occasions, with those big, blue eyes of yours making my heart flutter.  You have endeared yourself to me in a very special way, and I love you about as much as one can love someone that they've never actually met.  You've had a tough year but you've made it through, showing your dedication and inner toughness.  It is my sincere hope and desperate wish that your life turn out exactly the way you want it to, and that the hard times you've face are at last over.  Please know that I am now and will always be one of your biggest fans, and nothing will ever change that.  Thank you, Princess, from the bottom of my heart.

Perhaps fortune will favor me and circumstances will compel me to return in the future; I certainly hope so.  But in the mean time life goes on, and we must go on with it.  

And so I take my leave.  Be good, be kind, and look to the sunrise, for the dawning of each day brings new hope and new things to make us smile.  Each day is a new adventure; don't waste it.

Goodbye, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments on my posts as long as they are respectful and in good taste. I will immediately delete any comment that I find to be rude, offensive, or insulting, and I will do so without hesitation.