Wednesday, November 29, 2023

And The Bullshit with Literotica Continues

 So today a different story that I submitted for the first time three weeks ago was rejected today for the SECOND TIME for a completely different reason than the first one.  The story is "When Penny Met Sam," and it was rejected the first time because it contained a link to my blog in it.  Okay, no biggie, that's an easy fix - I removed the link and resubmitted the story, leaving the part in where I mentioned that my blog was the only place a certain story pertaining to "WPMS" could be found.  

Today, a week later, it was rejected AGAIN, this time because "to be fair to the readers" they "don't allow advertising" even if it's to your own blog.

Sorry, but I'm gonna throw the BULLSHIT flag on this one.


My first question is WHY WAS THIS NOT NOTICED THE FIRST TIME?  Why was the story rejected TWICE when it could have only been rejected ONCE?

My second question is this:  why am I getting all of these rejections all of a sudden?  I've been posting my stories on Literotica since 2016 and have posted a total of 142 stories there, the vast majority of them with no problem.  But for some reason, I've had more stories rejected for so many different (bullshit) reason in the past 10 months than I have in the past SEVEN YEARS.

I'm beginning to think that someone at Literotica has a hard-on for me and is refusing to publish my stories just because.  I've asked for clarification on this from the site owners twice now, and so far haven't heard anything from them.

I'm really getting tired of this bullshit, and I'm about a hair's breadth away from telling the folks at Literotica to go fuck themselves and leave the site.  That means the only place you'll be able to see my stories is right here, unless I find another site that looks like it'll work for me.

So I've removed the offending paragraph and resbumitted the story; let's see what happens next.  I now have two stories that I've corrected numerous times for various bullshit reasons, and if one of them gets rejected again, that's it - I'm gone.

Let's see what happens next.


2 comments:

  1. Well first off on the advertisement thing that's why you do it in the comments section and be the first comment. And the whole reason why the rejection thing is happening more is because they don't use w admin to approve them anymore it's a autobot with very strict programming. Unlike when humans read and approved them they could be a bit flexible and let shit slide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the more reason for me to tell them to fuck off and leave the site. Which I have and which I will do on January 1st.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome comments on my posts as long as they are respectful and in good taste. I will immediately delete any comment that I find to be rude, offensive, or insulting, and I will do so without hesitation.