Tuesday, November 28, 2023

My Patience with Literotica is Wearing Thin

 For the third time, the literary geniuses at Literotica have rejected "The Education of Stanley Part 1" because they think I'm using an AI program to write my stories.  I have told these mental giants not once, not twice, but THREE TIMES that the only program I use is Microsoft Word, and I use the Editor function to check for spelling, grammar, and punctuation mistakes - and that is IT.  Anyone who knows MS Word knows that the Editor function DOES NOT rewrite anything, but the brain trust at Literotica seems unable to grasp this concept.  I have protested this rejection yet again and have submitted the story for the fourth time, and if it's rejected one more time then I'm done.  I'll close my Literotica account and tell those assholes to go pound sand, and after that the only place you'll be able to see my stories is right here.

So now let's see what happens next.  Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments on my posts as long as they are respectful and in good taste. I will immediately delete any comment that I find to be rude, offensive, or insulting, and I will do so without hesitation.