Saturday, November 18, 2023

I Need Your Help

 To my loyal readers and fans:

I need your help.  I submitted "When Penny Met Sam" to Literotica the same day as I published it here (which is my usual routine) and so far Literotica has rejected it not once, but twice, and both times for the same bullshit reason - they are claiming that I used an AI program of some kind to write it, and AI-written stories are not allowed.

I sent them an e-mail asking why it was rejected since I wrote the story myself, and resubmitted the story.  They rejected it again, this time asking me in the comments section what I used to write it.  I replied that I used Microsoft Word and the Editor feature in that program, which was the same program I've ALWAYS used when writing my stories.  

That was four days ago, and they have yet to reply or publish my story.  This is where you, my loyal fans and readers, come in.

Please go to the home page of Literotica and click on the "contact us" link, then send them an e-mail demanding that they publish my story since it does NOT violate any of the standing rules of the site.  Maybe if enough people send them enough e-mails they'll stop being assholes and publish my story.  But we won't know until we try, huh?

Thank you for your past loyalty, I truly appreciate it!

Aramis

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments on my posts as long as they are respectful and in good taste. I will immediately delete any comment that I find to be rude, offensive, or insulting, and I will do so without hesitation.