Saturday, June 15, 2024

Another Message for JDri11er

 For those of you who don't know, JDri11er (or JDriller as he's known on LoyalFans, JD for short) is one of those self-important, self-appointed, know it all little shits known as SIPs on Xev Bellringer's LoyalFans page.  And the SIPs, in case you've never read my post titled "Why I Left LoyalFans," are that select little group of cocksuckers who have taken it upon themselves to rule Xev's LF page, making up their own rules as they go along.  

But the truth is that JD is nothing but an ignorant little pissant who isn't anywhere near as important as he thinks he is, nor is he half as smart as he thinks he is.  So let me take this opportunity to educate the little asshole in regards to copyright laws.

You see, you ignorant little cocksucker, it works like this - if I'm a subscriber to a fan page and legally purchase a video offered by the OP, then that copy of the video belongs to me.  I can view it as much as I want, but I can't post the video in its entirety on any other site because that would be in violation of copyright laws as it would allow people to download the video, thus depriving the OP of the profits made for a legitimate sale.  If I make screenshots of the video, I'm also restricted from posting them on sites which would charge money for them since the money won't go to the person who made the video.

But since I purchased the video and made the screenshots myself, the screenshots belong to me and I can post them any fuckin' where I want even with the LF or Xev's logo on them, as long as the site I post them on doesn't charge someone for them.  (That's called 'free advertising,' by the way.)

That's the way the law works, you ignorant little cretin.  

When you get right down to it, your opinion and a buck seventy-five will get you a cup of coffee at the local 7-11.  You are about as unimportant to the world in general as a clump of dung hung up in a horse's tail, and you probably smell just as bad.

So fuck off and die, you ignorant little turd.  And take the rest of the SIPs with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments on my posts as long as they are respectful and in good taste. I will immediately delete any comment that I find to be rude, offensive, or insulting, and I will do so without hesitation.