Sunday, June 16, 2024

The Pot Calling the Kettle Black

 This is the last thing I'm gonna say on the topic of that little cretin, JDriller, and then I'm done.  But I just found this on his own reddit profile, and it was just too good to pass up.

JD had been blasting me for being a hypocrite because I don't support pirate sites posting Xev Bellringer's videos, but I do post still shots taken from those videos.  (I explained this in my last post, so I won't bore you with it again.)  I got curious and went to his profile page on reddit just now, and what did I find?  I found a short clip from a video titled "Erotic Dance Encouragement," a video Xev did a few years back THAT HE POSTED!  Of course, he trimmed the video so that Xev's watermark isn't visible, but that doesn't change the fact that HE POSTED LICENSED PRODUCT WITHOUT XEV'S APPROVAL OR RENUMERATION.

AND THAT MAKES HIM A HYPOCRITE!

Welcome to the club, JD!

And I'm done.  I have neither the time nor the patience to waste on this little asshole - or his buddy asshole CD as well - so that's it.  On to more important things.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments on my posts as long as they are respectful and in good taste. I will immediately delete any comment that I find to be rude, offensive, or insulting, and I will do so without hesitation.